Open carry. Black & White

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
White man and black man. The same gun, same law. Watch the video. Feel the difference.

That black guy put his life on the line to make a point. Crazy on his part.
Should the officer who drew his weapon be charged with pointing a weapon?
It was very clear that this guy did not have the gun in a position ready to fire.

Everyone knows open carry is meant to protect yourself from "thugs" it wouldn't do for the "thugs" to carry weapons at the ready too.

White man and black man. The same gun, same law. Watch the video. Feel the difference.

That black guy put his life on the line to make a point. Crazy on his part.
Should the officer who drew his weapon be charged with pointing a weapon?
It was very clear that this guy did not have the gun in a position ready to fire.

Same gun and same law?
Where is it established that these 2 were in the same city or state? Same circumstances?
Do I think what happened to the black man was wrong – yes I do. That does not mean that the 2 circumstances are comparable though.

Saying it's the "same law" is somewhat misleading, because these two potions are examples from different states, specifically Oregon and Nevada. But in all honesty, I don't give a shit what states they were in. The man was committing no crime, simply walking down the street, peacefully carrying a weapon in conjunction with his constitutional rights and in violation of no state law whatsoever!

What fucking justification do the cops have to jump out and start pointing their weapons at him and forcibly disarm him!?!?! None!! Absolutely none whatsoever! It's fucking Nevada, you really mean to tell me that these cops have never encountered people open carrying weapons before? Is this how they react every single time they come across someone open carrying a weapon? Stop with the bullshit excuses, it's because this man is black, that's why they reacted the way they did. They see a black man legally open carrying a weapon and now it's a problem.

All of you fake conservatives out there who want to suck on the government's dick are pathetic. You have no love for our country or the rights enshrined by our constitution. You love an overbearing government that can and does waltz in whenever it wants and does whatever it wants. You're a disgrace.

Ok, first of all I have mixed feelings about these baiting tactics on police. People who create situations and then abrasively egg on police irritate me.

This was not such an event. The first cop is a coward, he committed what in TX is aggravated assault as far as I know by pointing a weapon at an innocent person. The police reaction here is unbelievably stupid. Is the guy's race a factor? Maybe, but I don't care about that. Sorry to tell you, but black people bring the stereotypes on themselves sometimes. They usually aren't open carrying AR's though, so why these cops went full retard isn't justified. He doesn't fit the MO or profile of a thug because he is openly carrying a weapon. Thugs and people with nefarious intent do not open carry. Period.

Now I also don't think that carrying a loaded long gun in public is smart. This isn't Peshawar, and I don't want it to be. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. I don't want it to be illegal, but it will be if people start doing it all the time.

Since they are from different states there is nothing to suggest that the police wouldn't have acted exactly the same were the races reversed, in one instance properly and in one not so much. Trying to show racism in such a comparison is like saying oranges don't make good apple pie because the cook is a bigot.

Saying it's the "same law" is somewhat misleading, because these two potions are examples from different states, specifically Oregon and Nevada. But in all honesty, I don't give a shit what states they were in. The man was committing no crime, simply walking down the street, peacefully carrying a weapon in conjunction with his constitutional rights and in violation of no state law whatsoever!

What fucking justification do the cops have to jump out and start pointing their weapons at him and forcibly disarm him!?!?! None!! Absolutely none whatsoever! It's fucking Nevada, you really mean to tell me that these cops have never encountered people open carrying weapons before? Is this how they react every single time they come across someone open carrying a weapon? Stop with the bullshit excuses, it's because this man is black, that's why they reacted the way they did. They see a black man legally open carrying a weapon and now it's a problem.

All of you fake conservatives out there who want to suck on the government's dick are pathetic. You have no love for our country or the rights enshrined by our constitution. You love an overbearing government that can and does waltz in whenever it wants and does whatever it wants. You're a disgrace.
Because they always stop blacks like this:

Wait, nevermind. Of course:

But there were white people there so I guess that is different. That is why the black guy was not taken down in this case. But these guys:

Wait - they were white.... and had a nice conversation afterword, of course, because they were white...

There are racist cops out there. They should be jailed for violating peoples rights with bigotry. The cop that detained that black guy in the OP needs to be fired simply as that. Back body cams for all police and fire those that violate rights without cause - end of issue.

Since they are from different states there is nothing to suggest that the police wouldn't have acted exactly the same were the races reversed, in one instance properly and in one not so much. Trying to show racism in such a comparison is like saying oranges don't make good apple pie because the cook is a bigot.

It would be effective if they literally had the same cop on the same day.

Forum List

Back