Forget the Scandals...Because Hillary Is So Humorous, Engaging, And Pleasant

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Who cares about the scandals around Hillary, because she's so engaging, funny, and pleasant to her hand-picked guests:

Forget Clinton Scandals, Hillary ‘Authentic, Relaxed, Engaging, Humorous' - See more at: Forget Clinton Scandals Hillary Authentic Relaxed Engaging Humorous

2015-05-28-MSNBC-AMR-Page.JPG

While even MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell worried on Thursday about the “headwinds facing Hillary Clinton” amid the ongoing e-mail and Clinton Foundation scandals, USA Today Washington bureau chief Susan Page reassured her liberal journalist colleague: “You know, it's certainly true she has had a load of trouble in the national press, but you look at her appearance yesterday in South Carolina and she seemed pretty relaxed.”

Page gushed: “So what matters, I guess, to the Clinton people is not whether she’s doing well with people – reporters like you and me – but whether she's doing well with voters....And I think they have to be pretty pleased with the kind of authentic, relaxed, engaging, humorous Hillary Clinton that they saw yesterday.”

Mitchell chimed in: “Indeed, I was there. And she could not be more relaxed.”

And a great Lady of the South.

Thought she was born in Chicago?

And moved to NY even before she finished her stint as First Lady?

Great Lady of the South?

Only while Bill was governor.

She's so phony and stiff.

That's why a stunning 53% of voters DO NOT TRUST HER......and more than half of independent voters don’t like her.

hillary-clinton-poster.jpg

Who cares about the scandals around Hillary, because she's so engaging, funny, and pleasant to her hand-picked guests:

Forget Clinton Scandals, Hillary ‘Authentic, Relaxed, Engaging, Humorous' - See more at: Forget Clinton Scandals Hillary Authentic Relaxed Engaging Humorous

2015-05-28-MSNBC-AMR-Page.JPG

While even MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell worried on Thursday about the “headwinds facing Hillary Clinton” amid the ongoing e-mail and Clinton Foundation scandals, USA Today Washington bureau chief Susan Page reassured her liberal journalist colleague: “You know, it's certainly true she has had a load of trouble in the national press, but you look at her appearance yesterday in South Carolina and she seemed pretty relaxed.”

Page gushed: “So what matters, I guess, to the Clinton people is not whether she’s doing well with people – reporters like you and me – but whether she's doing well with voters....And I think they have to be pretty pleased with the kind of authentic, relaxed, engaging, humorous Hillary Clinton that they saw yesterday.”

Mitchell chimed in: “Indeed, I was there. And she could not be more relaxed.”

Most con artist are engaging and pleasant.

I remember during the 2008 primaries how all the liberals were calling her a liar and throwing her under the bus for Obama. Now none of that matters to them because she's all they have. Their strategy now is to put up some weak competition for her to knock down in the primaries to make her look strong and tough. They'll pretend to attack her on ethics and competence and she will pretend to prove them all wrong and the msm will repeatedly announce she has been exonerated. By the time she debates her REAL opponent in the general, the scandals will be called "dispelled allegations".

I read a poll this morning where 53% think Cankles is dishonest and over half of independents don't like her at all. She's vulnerable

I read a poll this morning where 53% think Cankles is dishonest and over half of independents don't like her at all. She's vulnerable

She does not need to be likable or trusted – just more likable and trusted than the competition.
So the real question is whether or not the republicans can put up someone that the half of independents that don’t like Hillary will like them better. The ability of the republicans to do so is in question though.

And a great Lady of the South.

Thought she was born in Chicago?

And moved to NY even before she finished her stint as First Lady?

Great Lady of the South?

Only while Bill was governor.

She can be black when she needs to be as well.....
Just wait until she get to the pulpit of a black church and she starts speaking
like she's a black preacher....

Rightwing conspiracy theories do not equate to scandals

Forum List

Back