Oops?

And more witness testimony is supporting the claim that Brown was attacking the officer and wouldn't stop. Even with this new info coming out, the riots continue and they were even holding ISIS signs. It's getting uglier ever though the shooting looks justified. What is wrong with those idiots causing destruction on the streets that they can't even be reasoned with or be swayed with facts? They are ugly and getting uglier. Sharpton and Jackson continue to fuel the fire. I thought maybe Jackson was losing their attention when he asked for donations.

And more witness testimony is supporting the claim that Brown was attacking the officer and wouldn't stop. Even with this new info coming out, the riots continue and they were even holding ISIS signs. It's getting uglier ever though the shooting looks justified. What is wrong with those idiots causing destruction on the streets that they can't even be reasoned with or be swayed with facts? They are ugly and getting uglier. Sharpton and Jackson continue to fuel the fire. I thought maybe Jackson was losing their attention when he asked for donations.
I think it is impossible for a black person to put aside their blackness. They have had so many experiences, real or imagined that result in their deep distrust of "the man". That, plus family and educational indoctrination.... It will take generations.

Along with a max effort by whitey to reach out and understand.

Forum List

Back