Oops! Nat'l Tea Party Federation boots Mark Williams!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...ers-racist-letter-to-lincoln.html#post2521441

Quote: Originally Posted by Stephanie
Quote: Originally Posted by ABikerSailor
You know........I'm waiting for the teabagger brigade to explain away this one........

You know people, if leaders of your movement have racist ideas, you may wish to check on your motivations for forming this party.

And, you DON'T see anything racist about this letter? What are you, blind?

Pfeeeeesh.

Last edited:
The Tea Party thinks you are a racist

ooooo, you got a crystal ball now I see. does it tell you the Obama is gonna lose in 2012?:lol:

you people are a real joke. first you demand they do something, then turn around and shit on them when they do.
that is why I would NEVER negoitate one damn thing with you people. NOT ONE.

Last edited:
You thought the racist letter was nothing to get upset over and dismissed the idea it was racist.

The Tea party disagreed with you thought it was Racist.

They think you are a racist.

So now you are going to claim you thought it was a racist letter all along?

Where is your post saying that?

The funniest thing in all this.

there is NO Nat. Tea Party Federation.

first I've heard of it.

what a joke.

Oh...I didn't realize you had an article that claimed it to be true...

Well, then...by all means, go right ahead and believe that....
th_SmileyROFLMAO.gif

You thought the racist letter was nothing to get upset over and dismissed the idea it was racist.

And I continually disagree with you and think you're an idiot hack....so I guess it's true.

The funniest thing in all this.

there is NO Nat. Tea Party Federation.

first I've heard of it.

what a joke.

ntpf_logoc_v39r.jpg

"The National Tea Party Federation is now comprised of 85 member and affiliate organizations representing over 1,000,000 individuals and activists!"

Membership List

well good for them, I'm not a member, so THEY DON'T SPEAK FOR ME or anyone else but THEMSELVES. so don't ACT like they do.

And I continually disagree with you and think you're an idiot hack....so I guess it's true.

txlonghorn, did you really dismiss the letter? Did you think they would agree with it? I have to agree, they went along with everything else this racist did up until now but even someone like you has to admit this was over the top racist...

Even the tea baggers had to say, look, we know who and what we have in our organization but he was just too obvious THIS time.

Forum List

Back