Ooops, another boo boo in the White House

Trump does make me feel better about myself....

No longer do I need to fret over a wasted life of womanizing and money grubbing...

• Banned
I read somewhere that Cohen got his JD at WMU-Cooley, which is apparently the worst law school in the country.

I guess that would explain a lot.

Really? Why than didn't you post evidence of what you state is apparently true?

Not a scintilla of evidence exists for your feeling. Of course your opinion on the law school has zero to do with the topic, but I suppose someone like you has no inkling on how to spin something credible when faced with something concrete and embarrassing to a Trumpanzee.

I read somewhere that Cohen got his JD at WMU-Cooley, which is apparently the worst law school in the country.

Not a scintilla of evidence exists for your feeling. Of course your opinion on the law school has zero to do with the topic, but I suppose someone like you has no inkling on how to spin something credible when faced with something concrete and embarrassing to a Trumpanzee.
Doc's a Trumpanzee?
I don't think so.....

:lol:

Well, Michael Cohen's wikipedia page says he went to Cooley, and among law people, Cooley is well-known as one of the worst, if not the worst law schools in the country. Here's one of many articles on them, explaining why they have that title:

The 10 Worst Law Schools In The Country (2017)

Doc's a Trumpanzee?
I don't think so.....

Yeah, I'm not sure where that came from.

Well, Michael Cohen's wikipedia page says he went to Cooley, and among law people, Cooley is well-known as one of the worst, if not the worst law schools in the country. Here's one of many articles on them, explaining why they have that title:

The 10 Worst Law Schools In The Country (2017)

Too bad you didn't post this link in the OP. Mia culpa for the Trumpanzee comment.

Oh look! Another TDS/collusionista feeding frenzy thread. :th_BlackHelicopter:

Forum List

Back