Oooops..Did Hillary forget this?

No evidence that is was an official part of the 92 campaign, hummmmm, ya think that's why they asked the question?

in related news they also called and asked the Hillary campaign if Bill still beats their dog... :cuckoo:

Why isn't Hillary opposing the TPP? If she's truly for "the average person" and not "corporate America," why is she not ardently opposing the TPP, a deal that globalist corporations are strongly pushing for? She has finally come out and said that she would support TPP as long as it included provisions to compensate American workers who lose their jobs because of it!

So she already knows that TPP is gonna cost us jobs, so many jobs that we would need a separate budget authorization to compensate the displaced American workers.

Here's a thought: If you don't make this bad deal called TPP, you won't have to worry about finding money to compensate American workers who lose their jobs because of it.

It was bill's button. And hills has been staying quiet about the confederate flag another controversy concerning this slimy woman.

they should have listened to Hillary back in 2007, she's a wise woman...

and no, once again, that pin was NOT involved with Bill's campaign.

Sen. Clinton: South Carolina Should Remove Confederate Flag From Statehouse Grounds

Published February 19, 2007

Associated Press

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton said Monday that South Carolina should remove the Confederate flag from its Statehouse grounds, in part because the nation should unite under one banner while at war.

"I think about how many South Carolinians have served in our military and who are serving today under our flag and I believe that we should have one flag that we all pay honor to, as I know that most people in South Carolina do every single day," Clinton told The Associated Press in an interview.

"I personally would like to see it removed from the Statehouse grounds," the New York senator said during her first trip to the early voting state since announcing her White House bid.

Sen. Clinton South Carolina Should Remove Confederate Flag From Statehouse Grounds Fox News

^ leadership :clap2:

It was bill's button. And hills has been staying quiet about the confederate flag another controversy concerning this slimy woman.

they should have listened to Hillary back in 2007, she's a wise woman...

and no, once again, that pin was NOT involved with Bill's campaign.
Well, not that particular pin, right......*nudgenudge*

ooops...

lead_960.jpg

Hillary Clinton s Fighting Speech - The Atlantic

America’s divisions are illusory, concocted out of nothing by shadowy interests to fragment a fundamentally united people. The way to overcome those divisions? Leadership. "What's stopped us from meeting these challenges is not the absence of sound policies and sensible plans. What's stopped us is the failure of leadership.”

“Leadership” can’t stop each American subgroup from noticing that their competitors in the fiscal competition look different, come from different places, and live in different ways.

Hillary Clinton's message delivered a stinging criticism of Obama's approach to the presidency—a criticism that her party is ready to hear. Her repeated emphasis on “fighting” effectively proclaims: Yes, we are divided. I am dispensing with the feel-good talk. The other side is battling for their team: older, whiter, more affluent, more married, and more rural. I’ll battle just as hard for my team: younger, more diverse, less affluent, unmarried, and more urban. A vote for me isn’t a vote for ‘unity.’ It’s a vote to claim a larger piece of the nation’s dwindling resources from people you don’t like and who don’t like you. They don’t like me either, but following Franklin Delano Roosevelt, rather than my oversensitive former boss, I don’t care.

:clap2:

Last edited:
Only if you read that by itself, rather than commenting on OKTEXAS statement.

no, peach... the OP claims Bill signed an act to honor the confederate flag.

i showed that that is a LIE aka a dishonest characterization of events.

----------->

Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton, signed a law which designated a portion of the state flag to commemorate the Confederate States of America. “The blue star above the word “ARKANSAS” is to commemorate the Confederate States of America,” Clinton’s law reads."

Hillary Clinton s History With The Confederate Flag

THEN tinydancer said he thinks "that's a tad more than honoring just a flag."

:uhoh3:

eediot.gif

Your supposed real story has nothing to do with the question asked about the Bill Clinton campaign. IDIOT!~

the blaze called her campaign and asked whether what is currently on ebay was a part of Bill's campaign.

there is no evidence that it was an official part of the '92 campaign, idiot. ;)

the point of the article was the other false claim that Bill signed an act in Arkansas honoring the confederate flag.

No evidence that is was an official part of the 92 campaign, hummmmm, ya think that's why they asked the question?

Actually the bill he signed said the blue star above "Arkansas" on the new state flag was to commemorate the Confederate States of America.

wow, can you actually read? :itsok:

the OP article made a false claim that the Arkansas act that Bill signed was to honor the confederate FLAG.

the article that i posted tells the real story about the STAR on the Arkansas flag...

which was MY point, numbskull.

So honoring the States that fought under that flag is different, right? LMAO Typical commie lib, splitting micro hairs.

Sen. Clinton: South Carolina Should Remove Confederate Flag From Statehouse Grounds

Associated Press

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton said Monday that South Carolina should remove the Confederate flag from its Statehouse grounds, in part because the nation should unite under one banner while at war.

"I think about how many South Carolinians have served in our military and who are serving today under our flag and I believe that we should have one flag that we all pay honor to, as I know that most people in South Carolina do every single day," Clinton told The Associated Press in an interview.

"I personally would like to see it removed from the Statehouse grounds," the New York senator said during her first trip to the early voting state since announcing her White House bid.

Sen. Clinton South Carolina Should Remove Confederate Flag From Statehouse Grounds Fox News

Nope, everyone should shut the hell up, if SC wants to fly that flag at a war memorial, regardless of it's location, it up to them. Everyone from outside the State should STFU.

I was not aware that she ran for president in 1992....

Are there other people out there without the last name Bush or Clinton who have actually ran for President?

No shit. Hell, there aren't ANY credible candidates on the democrat side to run against this monster. I mean REAllY!?!?!? That bitch is the BEST the democrats have to offer!?!? Holy Shit!!

And Bush!?!? WHY?!?! This damned country had better get its collective head out if it's ass or we are done.

Associated Press

Nope, everyone should shut the hell up, if SC wants to fly that flag at a war memorial, regardless of it's location, it up to them. Everyone from outside the State should STFU.

Couldn't agree more. Tell all the White, liberal assholes from the East and West coasts to get the hell out of the way and let SC decide for themselves.

It is no one else's business.

:rolleyes:

South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley on Monday called for the removal of the Confederate flag from the grounds of the State House.

"Today we are here in a moment of unity in our state without ill will to say it is time to remove the flag from our capitol grounds," said Haley, a Republican and the state's first non-white governor, while flanked by a diverse group of South Carolina politicians.

"This flag, while an integral part of our past, does not represent the future of our great state," she said.

Nikki Haley calls for removal of Confederate flag - CNNPolitics.com

So honoring the States that fought under that flag is different, right?

yes, honoring all of our since United States, is much different than SUPPOSEDLY honoring the confederate FLAG.

thanks for finally acknowledging the difference. :thup:

Forum List

Back