Only Trump can convince a room full of vets, that america will suck w/o him

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump to veterans: Don't believe what you're reading or seeing

upload_2018-7-24_18-6-1.png

Incredible....a room full of die hard vets who fought bravely for this nation, applauding a guy who never served when called upon, who sides with Russia over this nation and who lies every 4 seconds.....and yall wonder why I think white people should be stripped of the vote.

They were all probably 11B. You dont have to be too smart.

I would be insulted if someone told me that what I saw with my own eyes didnt happen.

I would be insulted if Drumpf claimed he believed Putins denials about meddling and then claimed Russia was going to help the Dems when Putin plainly said he wanted Drumpf to win.

View attachment 206798

Incredible....a room full of die hard vets who fought bravely for this nation, applauding a guy who never served when called upon, who sides with Russia over this nation and who lies every 4 seconds.....and yall wonder why I think white people should be stripped of the vote.

Sorry to tell you this, but Trump was right. Obviously you don't remember just how screwed up the Veteran's Administration was under Obama. Many people died from opiods or became addicted to them. Many veterans died from being ignored or mis-treated.

And had HIllary won the election, many more would have died. She would have merely continued Obama's policies, which did very little for America's veterans.

View attachment 206798

Sorry to tell you this, but Trump was right. Obviously you don't remember just how screwed up the Veteran's Administration was under Obama. Many people died from opiods or became addicted to them. Many veterans died from being ignored or mis-treated.

And had HIllary won the election, many more would have died. She would have merely continued Obama's policies, which did very little for America's veterans.
No Drumpf was not right. Putin said on international TV that he wanted Drumpf to win. Drumpf said he didn't believe Russia was hacking the US. Now Drumpf is saying the Russians will hack the mid terms so the Dems would win. Then he said dont believe what you saw him say with your own eyes.

View attachment 206798

No Drumpf was not right. Putin said on international TV that he wanted Drumpf to win. Drumpf said he didn't believe Russia was hacking the US. Now Drumpf is saying the Russians will hack the mid terms so the Dems would win. Then he said dont believe what you saw him say with your own eyes.

151rwi.jpg

View attachment 206798

151rwi.jpg
You dont mind that Drumpf so openly displays that he thinks of you as an idiot? :dunno:

Forum List

Back