Singer Demi Lovato Suffers A Heroin Overdose.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
I did see it said that she is in stable condition. I don't know anything about this girl other than her collaboration with country singer Brad Paisley named "Without A Fight". My questions at the moment where she is concerned would be these two: Why do people go down such a road in the first place? What good difference do they think that there is in it?

God bless you and her and Brad always!!!

Holly

article I read, daddy was a druggie/alky, and she got into it while attached to the Disney Channel.

Dried out a couple of times, but can't seem to escape the draw

Real shame, she's an attractive, talented woman

It's called freedom. Where have you been when the druggies were drooling in their cooking spoons?

1000's of people deal with addiction everyday, but we only care about the famous and pretty.

fuck her, she's got everything people dream about and more.

look at some images of her and then wonder if she supports the #metoo movement.

I did see it said that she is in stable condition. I don't know anything about this girl other than her collaboration with country singer Brad Paisley named "Without A Fight". My questions at the moment where she is concerned would be these two: Why do people go down such a road in the first place? What good difference do they think that there is in it?

Holly
How are ya going to party without drugs.....I ask ya.

Holly
double the number of girls at the party

Holly

Probably started with marijuana.

Holly
You make it sound like there aren't such things as music, food, dancing, and games.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The reason people take drugs is because they like the way they make them feel. They like the high. The downside is;

a) They can kill you (see thread title), and

b) You can't stop.

Holly
You make it sound like there aren't such things as music, food, dancing, and games.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
For Fuddy duddys….anyone knows if youre rock star ya gotta party like one

Heroin overdoses happen because it is illegal. The content and relative strength is virtually unknown therefore dosage is unknown and side effects from non-medicinal fillers is also unknown. Plus, they are shooting it straight into their blood circulatory system. Shoot the wrong shit and you'll be dead in about 1 minute which is the time it takes blood to make a round trip to the heart.

Holly

She has a pretty profound case of Bi Polar disorder. I hate to say it, but I don't think she will see her way to 30 years old. Which is very sad because she is a very talented young lady.

Holly

Excellent vocalist, better than the genre she chooses to work in; it pays the best, though, so they go where the money is, of course, most do anyway; Evancho and Brightman are a couple of the tiny assortment of hold-outs, though they do a little pop here and there they don't hang with the usual herd of degenerate idiots and Democrats.

Whitney Houston went the same way. IT comes with hanging out with vermin, mostly, the kind of dysfunctional morons that can turn simple everyday stuff like taking a bath into death defying daredevil activities.

Heroin overdoses happen because it is illegal. The content and relative strength is virtually unknown therefore dosage is unknown and side effects from non-medicinal fillers is also unknown. Plus, they are shooting it straight into their blood circulatory system. Shoot the wrong shit and you'll be dead in about 1 minute which is the time it takes blood to make a round trip to the heart.

Addicts OD because they're morons. Legal or illegal, tainted or clean dope, they OD and/or die because they're stupid.

article I read, daddy was a druggie/alky, and she got into it while attached to the Disney Channel.

Dried out a couple of times, but can't seem to escape the draw

Real shame, she's an attractive, talented woman
Disney is now one of the most evil companies in the world.

Destroying the lives of every child star that appears on it, destroying long standing fandoms like Star Wars, destroying everything that Walt Disney loved.

Holly
Her-o-in a bad place.

Never heard of this singer before 2 hours ago. Glad to hear she is reported to be in stable condition. Only 25, much too young and I fear for the next few years for her.... considering all those singers that have succumbed to the 27 club.

Forum List

Back