CDZ Only trained professionals should have guns

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Last edited:
How ironic.

Des Moines County Sheriff Injured When Gun Discharges During Cleaning

^ Gun banner shoots himself. What kind of a fool cleans a loaded gun?

^ Another innocent brotha shot by police

Police officer accidentally shoots himself - CNN Video

^ Highly trained.

Policeman shoots himself in the leg while playing with his gun

Indeed! Trained pro!

Police Chief Accidentally Shoots Himself For The Second Time

This pro shot himself twice! Winner!

Cops shoot themselves all the time. A few years back one here shot himself in the leg while practicing his quickdraw in the courthouse.

• Banned
How ironic.

^ Highly trained.

Indeed! Trained pro!

Cops shoot themselves all the time. A few years back one here shot himself in the leg while practicing his quickdraw in the courthouse.

Classic deflection from the whole point.

How ironic.

^ Highly trained.

Indeed! Trained pro!

And we had a local cop shoot herself at the local range during a training day. She was having trouble reholstering her pistol and she shot herself in and out of the thigh and into her calf.....she almost bled to death on the range floor.

Funny side note.....our instructor told us that another cop looked over, saw the leg and fainted.......

How ironic.

^ Highly trained.

Indeed! Trained pro!

This is gonna happen.

To really outlaw guns if that is your goal its going to take a constitutional amendment. Then its a conservative thing to do.

Should we though? I dunno. I think we have a cultural problem and a problem of people hiding from the responsibility the right they love signs them up for, not necessarily a gun problem.

How ironic.

^ Highly trained.

Indeed! Trained pro!

This is gonna happen.

To really outlaw guns if that is your goal its going to take a constitutional amendment. Then its a conservative thing to do.

Should we though? I dunno. I think we have a cultural problem and a problem of people hiding from the responsibility the right they love signs them up for, not necessarily a gun problem.

We don't have a cultural problem...we have an isolated problem in democrat controlled inner city neighborhoods.....In Chicago it is tiny, multi block areas on the South and West Sides..........

We have 600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carry guns legally for self defense.....

Out of all those armed people we had 11,004 gun murders.....the victims of those gun murders were 70-80% other criminals, not law abiding citizens and the killings took place in those tiny areas in democrat controlled cities....

So no, we do not have a cultural problem...we have a criminal problem.

What is fueling the criminal problem.....judges and prosecuters who keep letting violent gun criminals off by getting rid of gun charges in plea deals, and judges sentencing gun criminals to short prison sentences....that is the actual problem, not law abiding Americans....

Americans use their guns 2.4 million times a year to stop crime, not to cause crime.....and as more Americans own and carry guns since the 1990s...our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, and our violent crime rate went down 72%, so no, we do not have a gun problem, we have a criminals getting light sentences problem...

Here ....this is just Chicago...but it is the same dynamic in St. Louis and other places where you have gun crime problems....like Baltimore...D.C........

Police chiefs plot new strategies against gun violence and mass shootings

Even as it is beset by gun violence, Chicago likes to claim it has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. “I laugh because that’s not true,” Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie T. Johnson said Thursday.

“For the first six months [after the law making gun possession a felony passed], we could not find a gun out on the street. But it actually takes three times for them to be treated like a felon” by Chicago’s courts, where judges and prosecutors were reducing gun charges to misdemeanors, and the word quickly spread. Soon, it was back to violent business as usual.

How ironic.

^ Highly trained.

Indeed! Trained pro!

This is gonna happen.

We don't have a cultural problem...we have an isolated problem in democrat controlled inner city neighborhoods.....In Chicago it is tiny, multi block areas on the South and West Sides..........

We have 600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carry guns legally for self defense.....

Out of all those armed people we had 11,004 gun murders.....the victims of those gun murders were 70-80% other criminals, not law abiding citizens and the killings took place in those tiny areas in democrat controlled cities....

What is fueling the criminal problem.....judges and prosecuters who keep letting violent gun criminals off by getting rid of gun charges in plea deals, and judges sentencing gun criminals to short prison sentences....that is the actual problem, not law abiding Americans....

Americans use their guns 2.4 million times a year to stop crime, not to cause crime.....and as more Americans own and carry guns since the 1990s...our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, and our violent crime rate went down 72%, so no, we do not have a gun problem, we have a criminals getting light sentences problem...

Here ....this is just Chicago...but it is the same dynamic in St. Louis and other places where you have gun crime problems....like Baltimore...D.C........

Even as it is beset by gun violence, Chicago likes to claim it has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. “I laugh because that’s not true,” Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie T. Johnson said Thursday.

“For the first six months [after the law making gun possession a felony passed], we could not find a gun out on the street. But it actually takes three times for them to be treated like a felon” by Chicago’s courts, where judges and prosecutors were reducing gun charges to misdemeanors, and the word quickly spread. Soon, it was back to violent business as usual.

I'll agree to some degree. I can't land say them white kids shooting up the schools are a problem also. Is there a common ground with the ghetto men that keep shooting eachother?

Far as the Democrat thing goes are you trying to argue blacks see no future with Republicans so they vote Democrat after the racist Democrats fled to the Republican Party? Really there are more productive things for us to argue about.

For one I will join a coalition focused on stricter sentencing for gun crimes. Perhaps the secret to any "judge" problem would be a website focused to the average sentence given by this judge vs that judge over a time? Any one case could tug the heartstrings but it should balance out over a term.

For two, prisons cost tax money. Everyone I know has a fancy phone, cable bill for no reason, a giant flat tv and a car built since y2k. I'm willing to pay more taxes for more prisons.

Any other ideas?

• Banned
How ironic.

^ Highly trained.

Indeed! Trained pro!

This is gonna happen.

I'll agree to some degree. I can't land say them white kids shooting up the schools are a problem also. Is there a common ground with the ghetto men that keep shooting eachother?

Far as the Democrat thing goes are you trying to argue blacks see no future with Republicans so they vote Democrat after the racist Democrats fled to the Republican Party? Really there are more productive things for us to argue about.

For one I will join a coalition focused on stricter sentencing for gun crimes. Perhaps the secret to any "judge" problem would be a website focused to the average sentence given by this judge vs that judge over a time? Any one case could tug the heartstrings but it should balance out over a term.

For two, prisons cost tax money. Everyone I know has a fancy phone, cable bill for no reason, a giant flat tv and a car built since y2k. I'm willing to pay more taxes for more prisons.

Any other ideas?

Don't forget district attorneys who give out plea bargains like a broken candy machine.

Forum List

Back