CDZ When does political activism become political terrorism, the Hogg addition....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The gun banner david hogg is back in the news...he had his minions stage a noisy protest in the store of company that gave money to a Republican candidate...at what point does this become a criminal action vs. a political action..... intimidating someone or a business to keep them from donating politically with threats......seems like he might be crossing that line into a criminal act..

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ublix_stunt_is_an_alinskystyle_shakedown.html

The youthful gun-control activist staged a "die-in" at Publix in Coral Springs, Florida to protest the grocery retailer's donation to a pro-business Republican candidate who also supports the Second Amendment. Apparently, you can't do that and must work only to elect anti-business leftists, or else Hogg will come protesting, bringing his media gaggle, at you.

Hogg's do-this-or-I'll-stage-a-dramatic-protest-and-bring-the-press is nothing but "a shakedown." It doesn't matter that you might be supporting a Republican for business reasons to represent you; you must support leftists or else be declared a mass murderer, all in for the slaughter of high school children. What a bargain. And if you want to talk about divisiveness, and demonizing the opposition, this is how it's done.

Sadly, Publix, wary of boycotts, has caved in, apologized for being "divisive," and declared that it has halted all corporate political donations in the service of its business interests. That pretty well ends donations to any Republicans now.

Who is funding that little shit stain? His dad, or his dad's criminal friends at the FBI? Dem commies sure do know a useful idiot when they see one, don't they?

If David Hogg was able to wave is magical Nazi wand and ban guns it would not stop criminals, mass shooters and terrorist, because they ignore gun laws. Troglocrats are dumb.

The gun banner david hogg is back in the news...he had his minions stage a noisy protest in the store of company that gave money to a Republican candidate...at what point does this become a criminal action vs. a political action..... intimidating someone or a business to keep them from donating politically with threats......seems like he might be crossing that line into a criminal act..

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ublix_stunt_is_an_alinskystyle_shakedown.html

The youthful gun-control activist staged a "die-in" at Publix in Coral Springs, Florida to protest the grocery retailer's donation to a pro-business Republican candidate who also supports the Second Amendment. Apparently, you can't do that and must work only to elect anti-business leftists, or else Hogg will come protesting, bringing his media gaggle, at you.

Hogg's do-this-or-I'll-stage-a-dramatic-protest-and-bring-the-press is nothing but "a shakedown." It doesn't matter that you might be supporting a Republican for business reasons to represent you; you must support leftists or else be declared a mass murderer, all in for the slaughter of high school children. What a bargain. And if you want to talk about divisiveness, and demonizing the opposition, this is how it's done.

Sadly, Publix, wary of boycotts, has caved in, apologized for being "divisive," and declared that it has halted all corporate political donations in the service of its business interests. That pretty well ends donations to any Republicans now.

Hey, they learned from the Kent Staters about how to protest. Perhaps they watched Family Ties growing up and combined the two views shown.

There is a big anti-government/small government crowd talking about keeping guns to fight the power. At least these folks, disruptive as they are and I do disagree with disruptive tactics mostly, at least these folks aren't using weapons to overthrow their officials.

Hey, they learned from the Kent Staters about how to protest. Perhaps they watched Family Ties growing up and combined the two views shown.

There is a big anti-government/small government crowd talking about keeping guns to fight the power. At least these folks, disruptive as they are and I do disagree with disruptive tactics mostly, at least these folks aren't using weapons to overthrow their officials.

You forgot to add... "Yet." These are the same self important activist types who created the Weather Underground and blew up buildings...

You forgot to add... "Yet." These are the same self important activist types who created the Weather Underground and blew up buildings...

Good reference.

Throw them in there with the suicidal religious folks and the Neo-Nazi's.

Generally I think we need to come up with GOOD protest ideas.

Have Black Lives Matter give out roses at baseball stadiums instead of blocking traffic and making ppl angry at them. That type of thing.

Give them time they will get the idea from the SW Progressive groups.

Is this hogg crossing the line....at least the real criminals, jesse jackson and al sharpton are smart enough not to demand money out in public, they extort people behind closed doors...

David Hogg targets Publix in gun-control push

The public face of the gun control movement demanded $1 million Thursday from the Florida-based grocery chain in a tweet, just one day after calling for a “die-in” protest at its stores.

If people are being targeted physically, it is an act of terrorism. If they are only annoyed, it isn't.

I'd call antifa terrorist because they crack heads. Little David I wouldn't because he doesn't.

Should have had him and his cult arrested for trespassing.

Republicans want people they hate to suffer. And that even includes other Republicans. The GOP base just hasn't realized it yet. Republicans support billionaires. How many billionaires are in the GOP base?

If people are being targeted physically, it is an act of terrorism. If they are only annoyed, it isn't.

I'd call antifa terrorist because they crack heads. Little David I wouldn't because he doesn't.

But the stunt at the store...? Then demanding money?

Obnoxious.

I feel the same about Westboro baptist. Leftists like to call them terroristfor the same reason.

I think it diminishes the term when it is tossed around like this.

Obnoxious.

I feel the same about Westboro baptist. Leftists like to call them terroristfor the same reason.

I think it diminishes the term when it is tossed around like this.

Yet....the demand for money....that takes it to a different level. Jesse Jackson and al sharpton weren't dumb enough to make demands like this as a threat...right? They always were at least more subtle in their black mail....

David Hogg = Terrorist

No...........I require someone to be violent before I call them a terrorist. This kid is just a flash in the pan, I hope. These guys in the balaclavas throwing Molotov cocktails at the riot police, THESE are the terrorists.

Yet the media continually calls them "protestors." Go figure.

Is this hogg crossing the line....at least the real criminals, jesse jackson and al sharpton are smart enough not to demand money out in public, they extort people behind closed doors...

David Hogg targets Publix in gun-control push

The public face of the gun control movement demanded $1 million Thursday from the Florida-based grocery chain in a tweet, just one day after calling for a “die-in” protest at its stores.
Fact is this was nothing but "Black Mail" and the Hog strikes against. Jesse Jackson would be proud.

Forum List

Back