Only Liberals Are Pro-Liberty

When government action attempts to narrow income gaps, the pro-liberty position is to support this

1) Our Founders understood that all the evil in human history had been caused by big liberal government so they created America to have liberty or freedom from big liberal government. Jefferson knew this without seeing the 20th Century. You have seen it yet still lack the IQ to understand even that. See why we say the liberal will have a low IQ? Now do you understand why the liberal spied for Stalin's big liberal government?

2) If you don't like how much money Bill Gates has you have the right in a free society to persuade people not to cause the income gap by buying his products. You might even recommend that they buy your products or a competitors instead, but you don't have the right to steal money from him at the point of a liberal gun just because other free people are at liberty to buy his products!

Why do liberals always turn to violence when they don't get their way through peaceful means? Its disgusting and very anti-American.

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
-- Benjamin Franklin

I hope you understand that monarchy is actually a form of conservative government by definition.

Just a friendly fact.

monarchy and Communism represent big liberal government I'm afraid. Conservatives are for very small or limited government. Jefferson did not care what rationale kings or communist dictators used to consolidate power. He was against all forms of liberal government regardless of rationale. Got it straight yet?

Last edited:
Ah, it's all about the alleged freedom to hire someone to terminate the life of your unborn baby. Liberals define the stabbing of a full term baby in the back of the head and sucking out it's brain as "reproductive rights" and anybody who is against that type of manslaughter is seen in their minds as being against true liberty.

Medically a baby is not a baby until birth.

Tell that to the people on Death Row. You're against one thing you perceive as murder and for something that everyone else perceives as murder.

When government action attempts to narrow income gaps, the pro-liberty position is to support this

1) Our Founders understood that all the evil in human history had been caused by big liberal government so they created America to have liberty or freedom from big liberal government. Jefferson knew this without seeing the 20th Century. You have seen it yet still lack the IQ to understand even that. See why we say the liberal will have a low IQ? Now do you understand why the liberal spied for Stalin's big liberal government?

2) If you don't like how much money Bill Gates has you have the right in a free society to persuade people not to cause the income gap by buying his products. You might even recommend that they buy your products or a competitors instead, but you don't have the right to steal money from him at the point of a liberal gun just because other free people are at liberty to buy his products!

Why do liberals always turn to violence when they don't get their way through peaceful means? Its disgusting and very anti-American.

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
-- Benjamin Franklin

I hope you understand that monarchy is actually a form of conservative government by definition.

Just a friendly fact.

Sorry that is not correct.

There are 2 Spectrums when Measuring Government.

First is Liberal to Conservative.

Second is Authoritarian to Libertarian.

Monarchy is Almost always Authoritarian in Nature, However where a Monarchy Falls on the Liberal to Con Scale is determined by the Person Beliefs of the Monarch who rules it. A Liberal Monarchy is entirely Possible. Especially with Constitutional Monarchies. the UK being a Prime Example of a Very Liberal Constitutional Monarchy.

-- Benjamin Franklin

Just a friendly fact.

monarchy and Communism represent big liberal government I'm afraid. Conservatives are for very limited government. Jefferson did not care what rationale dictators used to consolidate power. He was against all forms of liberal government. Got it straight yet?

Twist the facts all you want, you are not correct.

It's hard to change the mind of someone who is not being reasonable, but perhaps there is a small chance something might get through.

Perhaps there are too many ways to define a monarchy.

There is even liberal conservative monarchies.

Charles you are correct.

(Except that England no longer defines itself as a monarchy)

-- Benjamin Franklin

Just a friendly fact.

monarchy and Communism represent big liberal government I'm afraid. Conservatives are for very small or limited government. Jefferson did not care what rationale kings or communist dictators used to consolidate power. He was against all forms of liberal government regardless of rationale. Got it straight yet?

Again that is not correct.

Both Left and Right governments can become Authoritarian In Nature.

As I said we are confusing to different scales of Government.

Left to right
Authoritarian to Libertarian.

It is wrong to say Monarchy is a Conservative form of Government or a Liberal one, It is an Authoritarian form of Government that could be Liberal or conservative in nature.

The Left does not hold a Monopoly on Big Government. Both the Far right and Far left lead to Big Government.

Where the confusion comes in is when people like myself. Who are Fiscally Conservatives, who want limited Constitutional Government, but are Socially Liberal. Are labeled as Conservatives when the Truth is I am more of a Libertarian. A Libertarian is the only one really for Small Government.

:)

of course if true you would not be so afraid to say where it is incorrect. See why we say the liberal will have a low IQ?

It's hard to change the mind of someone who is not being reasonable, but perhaps there is a small chance something might get through.

why is the liberal so afraid to say where it is not reasonable, then the whole world could see what a liberal sees? What does your fear tell you? That liberalism is stupid on its face?

Last edited:

of course if true you would not be so afraid to say where it is incorrect. See why we say the liberal will have a low IQ?

why is the liberal so afraid to say where it is not reasonable, then the whole world could see what a liberal sees? What does your fear tell you? That liberalism is stupid on its face?

There goes your black and white view of reality again.

Just a friendly fact.

Again that is not correct.

As I said we are confusing to different scales of Government.

Left to right
Authoritarian to Libertarian.

It is wrong to say Monarchy is a Conservative form of Government or a Liberal one, It is an Authoritarian form of Government that could be Liberal or conservative in nature.

The Left does not hold a Monopoly on Big Government. Both the Far right and Far left lead to Big Government.

Where the confusion comes in is when people like myself. Who are Fiscally Conservatives, who want limited Constitutional Government, but are Socially Liberal. Are labeled as Conservatives when the Truth is I am more of a Libertarian. A Libertarian is the only one really for Small Government.

:)

Pretty much described exactly what I am.

so what!!!! Any cell can become cancerous but that does not tell you it was evil to start. Is that really over your head?? We are talking about what a government is, not what it might become. A liberal government can become conservative, so what??????????

It is wrong to say Monarchy is a Conservative form of Government or a Liberal one,

wrong wrong wrong! Hitler Stalin and Mao were all believers in liberal government despite the differences. Jefferson did not care about the rationale a big government used, he was against big liberal government and so conservative. Still over your head??

To the OP.

The liberals are hardly "pro-liberty".

You don't try to regulate how much water is in my toilet bowl or what kind of light bulb I have to put in my house, and then tell me you are pro-liberty any more than the party that wants to tell me I can't have an abortion or a gay marriage. (Not that I want either, but just to use as examples.)

Both parties want to restrict your liberty, for your own good, of course. And honestly, it has probably been that way since the first tribe of proto-humans started making rules to live in a group.

Real freedom is knowing when to put partisan bullshit aside and saying, "Yeah, that's actually pretty reasonable." or "No way that's going to work, don't even try it."

actually it was the far left that spied for Stalin and the far right that battled against the New Deal!! Catching on yet????????

A Libertarian is the only one really for Small Government.

what you mean is they are for smaller government than conservatives.
Ron Paul is against abortion and so wants a big government to stop it. Most are against murder and want a big government to police and prosecute it, for example. They want a huge police force to maintain order and protect private property and capitalism etc etc.

That is really not small government, although it is far far smaller than what liberals in their pure ignorance want, namely, bigger and bigger government without end out of a profoundly stupid anti American belief that government is magical.

Last edited:
sigh...anyone else remember when USMB wasn't swarmed by leftist trolls like this? rdean and shaman were like it. now we are blasted by them trolling away.

Among liberals, conservatives, and libertarians, only liberals are consistently pro-liberty across the board. Conservatives are consistently anti-liberty, and libertarians are neither one nor the other.

Liberty is the ability of ordinary people to live their lives without being under the domination of others, whether of government or of any private power.

Government action, w/r/t the issue of liberty, falls into three general categories. The first two categories are direct government infringement of liberty, and government protection of the people against the infringement of liberty by private power.

Liberty may be infringed directly by law or government force, or directly infringed by private non-government force, or indirectly infringed by an economy that denies people the means to the economic success that is a prerequisite for the enjoyment of liberty. (There is no liberty without property.) This brings up the third category: government action to promote economic equality and provide for social welfare.

When government action directly infringes liberty, the pro-liberty position is to oppose this. Thus, a pro-liberty advocate would oppose government action that tries to control people's sexual behavior unreasonably, denies reproductive rights, or violates the due process or other protections of the Bill of Rights, among other things.

Liberals and libertarians, on this sort of government action, adopt pro-liberty positions. Conservatives adopt anti-liberty positions.

When government action restrains private power from infringing liberty, e.g. with regulations on the financial industry, protection of workers' rights, or environmental protection laws, the pro-liberty position is to support this.

Liberals, on this sort of government action, adopt pro-liberty positions. Conservatives and libertarians adopt anti-liberty positions.

When government action attempts to narrow income gaps, raise wages, and provide for social welfare and safety nets, the pro-liberty position is to support this.

Again, liberals adopt pro-liberty positions in this context, while libertarians and conservatives adopt anti-liberty positions.

Liberals are pro-liberty.

Conservatives are anti-liberty.

Libertarians are neither pro-liberty nor anti-liberty, but are, instead, anti-government, which they often seem to think means they are pro-liberty, and in some matters -- when the government really is the major threat to liberty -- they are. But not consistently.

Only liberals consistently defend liberty. And conservatives never do.
Neither party believes in true liberty. The liberals are worse, they just lie to everyone to make it look like they are better than the rest, they are not.

There goes your black and white view of reality again.

if the Jeffersonian freedom versus government view is mistaken why be so afraid to say exactly where? See why we are positive a liberal will be slow?? Slow is the very definition of liberalism. Sorry

Conservatives have no claim on being pro liberty in light of their RW christian social agenda, walk the walk, dump the bible thumpers, the MIC and the drug warriors and then talk of promoting liberty.

Forum List

Back