“only home they have ever kown”

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
“ONLY HOME THEY HAVE EVER KNOWN”

Just another of the many pathetic excuses for granting amnesty to 11 million Illegal Aliens. When they were “brought here by no fault of their own” they left family and deportation would unite them with those family members plus let them know where they came from and who they are. No matter how long they have been here, they are Mexicans and Mexico is their home. We will never let them forget that. Mexicans their age are crossing the border every day leaving the only home they have ever know, family and friends and coming to a country that is not welcoming, not knowing the language and the culture. Experiencing a real culture shock. No matter how long they have been here they never feel at home. This country is not welcoming to Illegal Aliens and never forget how they came here. Many of the children drop out of school and join gangs of their peers. Some 40 different Latino gangs in this country. 15 are the most violent. And most have ties with drugs cartels. 11 million Illegal Aliens are not all hard working law abiding people who only want a better life. For may Illegal Aliens, criminal activity which pays more here than in Mexico provides them with a better life also. At the expense of Americans.

There is absolutely nothing right about granting amnesty to 11 million people who are in this country illegally. The Constitution does not allow for it but it does allow for deportation.

Illegal immigration
One of the concerns of increased illegal immigration to the United States is gang related activity - as proved by programs such as Operation Community Shield, which has detained over fourteen hundred illegal immigrant gang members. Mara Salvatrucha publicly declared that it targets the Minutemen, an anti-illegal immigration group who take it upon themselves to control the border, to "teach them a lesson", possibly due to their smuggling of various Central/South Americans (mostly other gang members), drugs, and weapons across the border.
A confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the twenty thousand members of the 18th Street Gang in California are illegal immigrants.Gangs in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Latino Gangs

An MS-13 suspect bearing gang tattoos is handcuffed. In 2004, the FBI created the MS-13 National Gang Task Force. A year later, the FBI helped create the National Gang Intelligence Center.A member of Mara Salvatrucha.
The Latin Kings are said to be the largest and most organized Hispanic street gang in the United States of America. The group has roots dating back to the 1940s in Chicago, Illinois. The Latin Kings first emerged in Chicago in the 1940s after several young Puerto Rican men on the north side—and later, Mexican men on the south side—organized into a self-defense group to protect their communities. The initial intention was to unite "all Latinos" into a collective struggle against "oppression" and to help each other overcome the problems of racism and prejudice that newly arriving Latino immigrants were experiencing. Hence, the name "Latin Kings and Queens", which as it denotes, is a reference to members of all Latino heritages. They organized themselves as a vanguard for their communities.
Gangs in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Dont even get me started on illegals. You have to love how the people who make the rules dont live on the border and dont have to live with shit they cause.
They bring disease,gangs,crime and are the worst polluters I have ever seen.
I cant count how many times I've walked into a public bathroom and found used toilet paper thrown into the corner. Fucken disgusting!

Dont even get me started on illegals. You have to love how the people who make the rules dont live on the border and dont have to live with shit they cause.
I cant count how many times I've walked into a public bathroom and found used toilet paper thrown into the corner. Fucken disgusting!

That's because it's what they are taught to do. The plumbing in mexico is touchy so they don't flush toilet paper. They use a wastebasket and if there is no wastebasket, the floor.

That's because it's what they are taught to do. The plumbing in mexico is touchy so they don't flush toilet paper. They use a wastebasket and if there is no wastebasket, the floor.

I know why they do it. I just cant believe no ones told them we have actual plumbing in America. I mean come on,how many people do they come in contact with who have been her awhile and know better?
They have brought the habit with them but you would think they would be thrilled to walk into a bathroom and not smell everyones shit for a change.

Forum List

Back