Only 5 percent of O voters want tax hikes without spending cuts.

I honestly do not know specifically what the President or Congress has proposed, Democrats or Republicans . . . I do know THIS, however--we had a combination of tax policy and expenditures in Clinton's last two years of office that gave us surpluses. So, obviously, there is a structure that we can replicate to reverse deficit spending--let's do THAT.

Obama and the status quo boner congress you re-elected don't give a shit what you think KG. They're going to do whatever they want no matter how many polls you post.

I honestly do not know specifically what the President or Congress has proposed, Democrats or Republicans . . . I do know THIS, however--we had a combination of tax policy and expenditures in Clinton's last two years of office that gave us surpluses. So, obviously, there is a structure that we can replicate to reverse deficit spending--let's do THAT.

at the time we were riding a dot com buibble that was allowing inflated salaries and stock portfolios to millions of Americans..and unemployment at a mere what...4%? Sure...tax revenues were great back then...everyone was paying taxes becuase everyone THOUGHT they were making all kinds of money.

Then.......BAM...the bubble burst.

Sad thing...Bush got it when the bubble burst...and then 9-11.....and then the housing bubble burst just as the dot com bubble burst.....and somehow he is at fault for it all......

Go figure.

"Just 5 percent of Obama supporters favor tax increases alone to solve the deficit, half the number who back an approach that relies entirely on spending cuts."

"In comparison to his first term, 47 percent said that they hope he is more moderate in his second four years."

"Remarkably, 43 percent of Obama voters agreed with the statement that “Programs such as welfare and unemployment benefits are making people too dependent on government.”

Poll: President Obama voters split on deficit - POLITICO.com Print View

Your link goes to "Secure Family . org." WTF is that :eusa_eh:

Wow, even the President agrees that a balance approach, increase in revenue and spending cuts is the only real solution. So who are the 5%ers and why should I care?

lol, yeah those are the WORDS HE SAYS..

NOW go look what Geithner presented...Obama LIED and is a liar...sorry to burst your bubble

and one other thing people, Obama doesn't care what you think

ok...

is anyone talking about tax hikes without spending cuts?

Are you serious?
The President's plan is exactly that. It "calls" for $400bn in unspecified cuts...which absolutely means cuts that will never happen regardless of what party is in power. Unspecified cuts for over 50 years never - ever - happen.
So yes, that is exactly what Obama proposed to address the deficit - spend more. Because the spending increases always happens.

that's not true... there are cuts.

but he isn't going to bid against himself. he learned that when he does, the teatards just want more.

i think he knows... it will come out something like simpson bowles...

Let the "cliff" come. That's the best way to balance this goddammed budget--it damages everyone equally.

ok...

Are you serious?
The President's plan is exactly that. It "calls" for $400bn in unspecified cuts...which absolutely means cuts that will never happen regardless of what party is in power. Unspecified cuts for over 50 years never - ever - happen.
So yes, that is exactly what Obama proposed to address the deficit - spend more. Because the spending increases always happens.

but he isn't going to bid against himself. he learned that when he does, the teatards just want more.

I see some Lemmings are still getting their news fron fox tabloid.

Obama and the status quo boner congress you re-elected don't give a shit what you think KG. They're going to do whatever they want no matter how many polls you post.

You're preaching to the choir.

That's why I say, just let them do whatever.

here is how to fix this overnight. take every government program and expenditure and convert it to a percentage of total federal revenue. at that point congress and the president are only debating the percentages of what goes where. oh, and no more borrowing. living beyond our means infinitely no matter who presides over it is obviously unsustainable.

ok...

Are you serious?

Absolutely not true.....Gheitner presnted Obamas plan......it included 40 billion a year in unspoecified cuts...and to make matters worse....it also made it clear that such cuts will not happen until an UNSPECIFIED later date.

You really need to watch the news. Even NBC reported it as such.

r u a dumb hawt girl allie? I ask because you're so irritating that most men would grow tired of your rw blathering in a day or two.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od4vPCVFpGI]Dumb Girls are Hot: Funny Cause It's True Ep. 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Sure it does, skippy.

If you want to call nailing certain posters to the wall regarding their specific depraved tendencies "melting down" then I guess so...generally such bannings are the result of someone else melting down..and then complaining about my role in their meltdown.

"
Too bad they all voted for the man who’s offering a rather more unbalanced approach than Republicans. And, you read that right— double the number of Obama supporters want to deal with the deficit entirely by cutting spending than want to do it entirely by raising taxes.
In other news, voters still hate ObamaCare, especially independents."

Polls: Nation that re-elected Obama wants more spending cuts than tax hikes, still hates Obamacare « Hot Air

Watching you people bitch and moan for the next 4 years is going to be truly enjoyable.

here is how to fix this overnight. take every government program and expenditure and convert it to a percentage of total federal revenue. at that point congress and the president are only debating the percentages of what goes where. oh, and no more borrowing. living beyond our means infinitely no matter who presides over it is obviously unsustainable.

Nope, that won't work with a capitalist economic system. Capitalism REQUIRES eternal economic growth--and that requires a growing money supply. Since our federal reserve system creates money by issuing debt (not by operating printing presses, as is commonly assumed), we must necessarily engage in borrowing to some extent.

Some suggest that the recession of the early Bush years originated from a budget surplus (deflationary) and tight fiscal policies of the fed (high interest rates).

It's not like a household budget at all, so don't ever compare them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back