Only 18% of voters think brexit is going "well"

Our cars dont run on sovereignty, maybe you should shut up and listen to people who have a better grasp on reality than you do.
Now see...its that type of attitude that lost it for you the last time....good luck with your wet dreams....

..I've never lived in Great Britain, [ Europe ] but I can tell you, I know a lot more about it than you

¿US-American?

I learned in school about the Brits that they are unbelievable polite and disciplined and do not do such a chaos as we were doing when we enter the school bus. Later I met a German punk who had been proud in inverting all values. I had a philosophical discussion with him during a long night til the sun rose. It ended with his tears when he finally understood that a revaluation of all values still will produce an hierarchy of values and that he is not able to devalue the central value "life" - what he did do on the other side with his use of drugs. And I remember a little British boy on a camping place who asked me why I sing Irish songs on our campfire and I told him something about why it is more easy to use the English language for singing. When he went back to his parents I understood what he really had asked "Why do you sing songs from the IRA? Are you our enemy?" It seemed to me his parents had said to him: "If you like to know, ask him."

The EU have been incredibly patient while the UK tries to find its way out of the mess. Basically the UK wants full access to EU markets without contributing anything in return.
Thats never going to happen. But boris is such a self obsesssed wanker he doesnt care. He will see thousands of bodies piled up in the streets before that happens. Just like he did with his covid "plan"

I heard latest in 2 weeks you will get serios problems in your pig farms. In a worst case scenario your farmers will have to kill many pigs to avoid a catastrophe - while Mr. Boris Johnson will be celebrated the same time as a national "hero of the Brexit" from his own political party. What an absurde planet. The UK ruled once 25% of the world - and now "the empire" is not even able to clear some absolutelly normal problems of the daily life in the own country (without military power).

Last edited:
I heard latest in 2 weeks you will get serios problems in your pig farms. In a worst case scenario your farmers will have to kill many pigs to avoid a catastrophe - while Mr. Boris Johnson will be celebrated the same time as a national "hero of the Brexit" from his own political party. What an absurde planet. The UK ruled once 25% of the world - and now "the empire" is not even able to clear some absolutelly normal problems of the daily life in the own country (without military power).
Sad, but true. That's Conservatives for you.

Forum List

Back