Only 13% of registered Republicans voted in Iowa caucuses

Hell, I saw it about 7:05 CDT and I said wtf? They based this on entrance and not exit. Broke into a tv show I was watching.

Yeah. They definitely want to disrupt any possibility of the image of an outcome that could be even remotely perceived as a possibility of anything other than a Trump/Biden affair in the long term of the cycle.

Had they let it go any longer, I think DiSantis would likely have widened the gap between he and Hillary, I mean Haley. Of course, that's just my own hunch.

And they definitely didn't want that image on the idiot box the day after. Especially after all of the bullsugar they pedalled to run interferece for Hillary, I mean Haley, in the couple of weeks prior to the caucus.

Last edited:
One good thing about all of this?

I don't think we'll have to concern ourselves with Hillary, I mean Haley, or Crisp Christie in the '28 cycle.

They're definitely not anywhere near as popular as the special interests funding the loaded polling and the skallywags on the idiot box tried to make them appear to be.

Last edited:
So let's not get carried away with Trump getting such a large percentage, it was only from 13% of the registered Republicans in Iowa.

It's also worth noting that only 3 times in the last 8 Republican caucuses in Iowa have they correctly chosen the candidate.

I think polls showed that the vast majority of American did not want to see another Trump/Biden match up, so most may not vote

Both parties are tone deaf to the voters, but that is nothing new.

So let's not get carried away with Trump getting such a large percentage, it was only from 13% of the registered Republicans in Iowa.

It's also worth noting that only 3 times in the last 8 Republican caucuses in Iowa have they correctly chosen the candidate.

Polls show Trump with a huge lead just about everywhere, including Iowa. The results in Iowa mirrored the polls.

Forum List

Back