One Wikileaks Doc I Don't Mind Seeing

Nice find, Boe. Seriously. I'm told he's facing over 50 years in prison. WTF? 50? Let's hope there are further charges pending.

Last edited:
"Why would anyone with a lick of sense read the media when they can read original material from WikiLeaks?

"The average american reporter and editor must be very angry that his/her own cowardice is so clearly exposed by Julian Assange.

"The american media is a whore, whereas the courageous blood of warriors runs through WikiLeaks’ veins.

"Just as american politicians want Bradley Manning executed because he revealed crimes of the US government, they want Julian Assange executed. In the past few days the more notorious of the dumbshits that sit in the US Congress have denounced Assange as a “traitor to america.” What total ignorance.

"Assange is an Australian, not an american citizen.

"To be a traitor to america, one has to be of the nationality.

"An Australilian cannot be a traitor to america any more than an american can be a traitor to Australia.

"But don’t expect the morons who represent the lobbyists to know this much."

What Wiki..

This is one doc released by Wikileaks which is actually a good one to see:

PFC Bradley Manning's Charge Sheet.

I hope the little creep never again sees the light of day.

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/images/pdf/charge-sheet-pvt-bradley-manning.pdf

It says he exceeded his authority, so even though he had some clearance, he exceeeded it. That doesn't put the blame on the people that classified him or Obama.

That'll be because it's not their fault. This is Manning's responsibility and his alone. No one else should be held accountable for his actions.

This is one doc released by Wikileaks which is actually a good one to see:

PFC Bradley Manning's Charge Sheet.

I hope the little creep never again sees the light of day.

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/images/pdf/charge-sheet-pvt-bradley-manning.pdf

Shame hanging has gone out of style. Perhaps a firing squad...

We should hand it over to the Military and let them deal with him.

Absolutely. And the Military has some rather harsh penalties.

"Why would anyone with a lick of sense read the media when they can read original material from WikiLeaks?

"The average american reporter and editor must be very angry that his/her own cowardice is so clearly exposed by Julian Assange.

"The american media is a whore, whereas the courageous blood of warriors runs through WikiLeaks’ veins.

"Just as american politicians want Bradley Manning executed because he revealed crimes of the US government, they want Julian Assange executed. In the past few days the more notorious of the dumbshits that sit in the US Congress have denounced Assange as a “traitor to america.” What total ignorance.

"Assange is an Australian, not an american citizen.

"To be a traitor to america, one has to be of the nationality.

"An Australilian cannot be a traitor to america any more than an american can be a traitor to Australia.

"But don’t expect the morons who represent the lobbyists to know this much."

What Wiki..

I don't know exactly how to word this, but maybe what is meant by "traitor to America" is that since Australia is an ally Assange acted in a manner contrary to what would generally be the position of an allied country. In a sense, he has betrayed Australia. What's to stop this creep from getting his hands on the secrets of other nations (particularly those who are currently clapping their hands and licking their lips over US secrets) and expose them to the entire world? How happy would it make those nations and their citizens?

I don't wonder that Interpol is looking for him. Every agency on the planet should be doing the same thing. If this was the old Soviet Kremlin being exposed you can bet your ass he'd be hunted down. The only thing I can make of his running into hiding is that he's nothing but a coward.

Last edited:
I think what Paul Craig Roberts, who was formerly an editor of the Wall Street Journal and an Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury in the Reagan Administration, is saying is that any "treason" Assange has committed against any government pales in comparison to the treason all governments on this planet commit against simple truth and their own populations.

Few if any governments do it better than the US:

"The US government has got away with telling lies for so long that it no longer hesitates to lie in the most blatant way.

"WikiLeaks released a US classified document signed by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that explicitly orders US diplomats to spy on UN Security council officials and on the Secretary General of the United Nations.

"The cable is now in the public record. No one challenges its authenticity.

"Yet, today the Obama regime, precisely White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, declared that Hillary had never ordered or even asked US officials to spy on UN officials."

Is Bradley Manning and WikiLeaks a bigger threat to American freedom than Dick Cheney or Bill Clinton or Obama?

Not if you judge them by the number of lies they tell.

What Wiki Teaches

Look at the usual suspects gather around like rabid dogs to red meat...

Some people are so desperate to maintain the secrecy doctrine, and to never again have to deal with acknowledging and spinning the wrongdoings of the shadow government they openly admire. ... Even so far as to advocate the execution of a U.S. serviceman guilty of nothing more than a crime of conscience.

So, to review...

Hopped up, stressed servicemen who murder innocent dark-skinned civilians while listening to Slayer from their hummer? .... "Justifiable horrors of war"
Disgusted servicemen who reveal the evils being perpetrated by the U.S. corporatocracy at their expense? ... "Walk the green mile."

Situational ethics, for the win!!

Last edited:
Beat them when they are up, kick them when they are down.

I don't mind freedom of speech. It is refreshing to see those who have robbed us of privacy have their own privacy robbed. I doubt it teaches any lessons, but how stupid can our elected be to put stuff in writing? Besides the testing for eligibility for government, we might want to teach them classes on how to protect their asses.

Forum List

Back