One very simple question: Would you make a deal with Donald Trump?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Remember, this is a guy who stiffed his own workers.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Trump’s DC Hotel Tagged With $5 Million in Unpaid Worker Liens

Foreign governments don't trust him. Especially if he ruins the Iraq Nuclear Agreement.

When he ended Care Subsidies by Executive order, he said Democrats might want to deal now.

Trump says open to temporary healthcare reform deal with Democrats

Clearly, he is holding millions hostage. Remember, it worked when the GOP did the same thing with extending the Bush Tax Cuts for the Rich.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

There are differences here.
Under Obama, the GOP was holding millions hostage across the entire country. Obama couldn't stand to see Americans suffer. Clearly, the GOP has no problem with that.
And second, 9 of the 10 states who rely on those subsidies the most overwhelmingly voted for Trump. They are reaping the whirlwind.

So the one question that answers so many others, "Would you make a deal with Donald Trump" and why, considering his history?

butthurt6.jpg

Foreign governments don't trust him. Especially if he ruins the Iraq Nuclear Agreement.

When he ended Care Subsidies by Executive order, he said Democrats might want to deal now.

Clearly, he is holding millions hostage. Remember, it worked when the GOP did the same thing with extending the Bush Tax Cuts for the Rich.

Under Obama, the GOP was holding millions hostage across the entire country. Obama couldn't stand to see Americans suffer. Clearly, the GOP has no problem with that.
And second, 9 of the 10 states who rely on those subsidies the most overwhelmingly voted for Trump. They are reaping the whirlwind.

So the one question that answers so many others, "Would you make a deal with Donald Trump" and why, considering his history?
Trump does not believe in win win negotiations. He believes the other side has to lose to be successful. It is a scorched earth philosophy of business and politics.
I find Trump disgusting from my business experience dealing with people like him but none as bad as he.

Hey Mods! How many times can R-Derp start the same thread under a different title before he gets flagged for flagrant waste of board space? Just sayin'...:2up::2up::2up:

If it didn't involve money ----- I'd make a deal that would make me President of the Virgin Islands.

Just for the sex. But he'd have to throw in some Tic Tacs.

The deplorables are slowly waking up to the fact that they were conned by trump. He scratched your racist ass, but that's about it.

Trump does not believe in win win negotiations. He believes the other side has to lose to be successful. It is a scorched earth philosophy of business and politics.
I find Trump disgusting from my business experience dealing with people like him but none as bad as he.
Globalism is an all or nothing philosophy... Just as redistribution is.
Instead of making your own wealth you have to take someone else’s things for your own, Through a Cowardly federal/globalist government

Answer to your question: Only if I had stock in Vaseline.

Instead of making your own wealth you have to take someone else’s things for your own, Through a Cowardly federal government
This is so funny. It does not get any more Globalist than donald trump

The deplorables are slowly waking up to the fact that they were conned by trump. He scratched your racist ass, but that's about it.

Very slowly, just yesterday two of my co-workers finally turned. Not because of the cost share reductions but because putin made a bigger arms deal with Saudi Arabia. Go figure.

Instead of making your own wealth you have to take someone else’s things for your own, Through a Cowardly federal government
This is so funny. It does not get any more Globalist than donald trump
Anything the damages the federal/globalist government is a good thing for the individual…

Why U.S. Law Makes It Easy for Donald Trump To Stiff Contractors

He does take advantage of the law. But clearly, he has no morals.
Since when has any career politician follow through with what they say they’re going to do? I say almost anything is an improvement over career politicians.
So you're saying:

5176-1507949380-faa203276c87d7ca46cd944f4db612e1.jpg

is better than nothing?

I prefer nothing. "Do no harm".
What about “I feel your pain” slick Willy?

I'd be excited to make a deal with the President.

Forum List

Back