One-third of White Democrats Harbor Negative Views Toward Blacks

you probably don't know it, don't want to know it, and do not care but your above statements all encompass why many people are turned off to your party and their so called tolerance and diversity.

keep calling everybody who dosen't vote Obama rascist.. that works

keep calling the other guy who is a senior citizen a doddering old fool.. that works

keep calling the female candidate for vp stupid--- that works

you have just turned off millions of voter, white people, old people, and women..

keep it up ya'll are doing great, but what the hell you don't need us anyways do ya??? nawwwwwwwwwwwww!
Where exactly did I say that people that wouldn't vote for Obama were racists? Oh, right, I didn't.

As to the rest of your post, would you rather be lied to and told McCain has a clue and Palin isn't stupid? Okay, done. Enjoy.

Where exactly did I say that people that wouldn't vote for Obama were racists? Oh, right, I didn't.

As to the rest of your post, would you rather be lied to and told McCain has a clue and Palin isn't stupid? Okay, done. Enjoy.

Hey! If it works for you it works for me. keep it up, the message is coming in loud and clear. to white people, to old people, and to women, but what the hey, you don't need us anyway do ya??

So long as they aren't racist values or values which devalue human life, it doesn't matter.

Survey Links Racial Views to Obama’s Polls Numbers

Deep-seated racial misgivings could cost Barack Obama the White House if the election is close, according to an AP-Yahoo News poll that found one-third of white Democrats harbor negative views toward blacks — many calling them “lazy,” “violent” or responsible for their own troubles.

The poll, conducted with Stanford University, suggests that the percentage of voters who may turn away from Obama because of his race could easily be larger than the final difference between the candidates in 2004 — about two and one-half percentage points.

Did you know that a 100% of polls are unreliable?

Hey! If it works for you it works for me. keep it up, the message is coming in loud and clear. to white people, to old people, and to women, but what the hey, you don't need us anyway do ya??
Are you an old white woman? heh, so's my mom. And she thinks McCain is too old to be president and Palin's a moron.

Are you an old white woman? heh, so's my mom. And she thinks McCain is too old to be president and Palin's a moron.

I may be, I very well may be, you never know who is getting your message. Your party's message, the KOS talking points, but I bet it is millions and millions and millions. Sounds as if you are a chips off old mom's block.

Interesting and many insulting points but we would be terribly wrong if we did not admit that racism may play a huge part in this election.

I will give it to McCain though. I haven't heard a word about the US being attacked if a Democrat is elected. Does that mean that the fear factor is off the table? I hope so.

Interesting and many insulting points

:lol:

but we would be terribly wrong if we did not admit that racism may play a huge part in this election.

I will give it to McCain though. I haven't heard a word about the US being attacked if a Democrat is elected. Does that mean that the fear factor is off the table? I hope so.

Well, there was that billboard in Florida and I think a bumper sticker too -

billboardweb2.jpg

So no, we can't say that it's off the table, though McCain has made some effort to be a little bit more honorable. Not much, but a bit, and I appreciate any little bit.

Forum List

Back