One Of The Secret Reasons Democrats Staged A False-Flag Op On Jan 6th

If the left thinks they can use Jan 6th to purge the government of all of their political opposition what's next?

I remember a few years ago before the Tea Party was created you folks didn't like conservatives, but you weren't talking about throwing them in prison because they didn't get a vaccine. But that's what you folks are thinking on the left.
Now we all discover that the vaccine doesn't work and is being used to attack MAGA.
What's next?
How far are you going to let the left go before you object to it?
You don't even want to consider that fact that every country that switches to communism ends up murdering millions of their own people, you ignorant asshole!!!!
And now you're whining about communism. You are soooooo brainwashed, or stupid, or both.

And now you're whining about communism. You are soooooo brainwashed, or stupid, or both.
Nope....years of training in active-duty and civil service taught me that you can't trust the left.
Now we have a couple of hundred card carrying communists in congress.
When I had my clearance many of the people Biden is nominating wouldn't be able to get a clearance.
He's filling the government with subversives. The very people we were told to watch out for.

Nope....years of training in active-duty and civil service taught me that you can't trust the left.
When I had my clearance many of the people Biden is nominating wouldn't be able to get a clearance.
He's filling the government with subversives. The very people we were told to watch out for.
Communism is ultra nationalist and led by a dictator. Can’t think of anything closer to that than Maga and trump

Yep, you're still crazy.

There is no corruption? I made that up? My God you are very stupid. Must you keep flaunting it?
Yes the things you claim I say and the way you characterize my comments are false and made up. More of your dishonesty. Learn how to have a straight talk. Your games don’t work

You can’t say the Jan 6 protestors were patriots acting within their rights one day, then the next day say they were actors trying to make Trump supporters look bad.

You realize that makes no sense, right?

Forum List

Back