One more Russian's here..

There's the difference. We have in our Constitution,the "First Amendment". That protects the citizen's right to free speech. You do not.

It is well demonstrated by every effort to label people racists and antisemites when objectively and supported with facts they present the jewish over representation in MSM, banking, food supply companies etc.. and government.

Well it is interesting to meet someone from Russia. I heard on the radio today that they still have Cossacks there. I think they said that Cossacks are being used for personal guards or something, but they did use their traditional Cossack whips on the Pussy Riot.

"Pussy Riot" I love that name. :laughing0301:

aptopix-sochi-olympics-pussy-riot.jpg
Cossacks are a kind of public unofficial organization providing interests of society.
Pussy riot...how would you react if they made satan installation in your church and imitate jew hanging in trade centre?
They are stupid idiots. West loves them on one reason - in their madness there are also some shouts against Putin. You are ready to kiss any disgusting monster if he declares himself anti Putinist

You fail to understand the dynamics of American politics.
It is your type in America that encourage the likes of pussy riot.
And the 2nd amendment supporter types that deride them are conservatives.
How do you feel about muslims tossing homosexuals off of rooftops?

While I find homosexuality disgusting, I'm against throwing anyone off rooftops. That violates everything this country stands for: The right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. No cruel and unusual punishment. A person being innocent until proven guilty. All people being created equal.

We don't throw people off of rooftops here.

Pretty sure you're responding to the wrong person.

Yeah, I did respond to the wrong person. My bad.

No problem.

Well, I am not sure this introducing theme is the right place to discuss some arguable matters. Create one in a suitable part of the forum, mention me and I'll join the discussion.

But in short will get some answers more..

1. Homosexuality is a disease in my opinion. If nature had mistaken let that poor person live quietly fucking alike freaks but not involving normal people, especially children. That's why I agree with my government's position on that matter - gay propaganda among children is forbidden by law, but you may live as you like taking into account national and religional features in some regions of Russia.
And of course, any violation against gays may not be allowed as they are usual people and ordinary citizens.

2. About weapon. That your Ammendment goes to times of wild west but time goes and life is changing. Human society is developing, and laws should develop too.
In Russia it is possible to get almost any weapon one wishes but permission is given after very strict verification and responsibility of weapon owner grows. Yes, we have some terrible accidents with weapon in wrong hands but far less than in the US.

3. Freedom of speech is announced in our constitution as well as in yours. And this freedom is being violated in our country as well as in yours but we Russians do realize it while you don't.
Most of Americans blindly believe everything told by mainstream mass media even after they are numorously were caught lying. Most Americans suppose their mass media free, while they are tightly controlled.

Which I wish here - less amusements and slogans and more arguments and real facts in all our future discussions. Having different points of view must not make us enemies but changing of those points should make us all more possible to look wider at the discussed matter.

And I will be thankful if someone will mention on some grammar mistakes in my posts

The way it is done in the USA which leads to shootings in schools and other public places is what I will never accept.
Weapon must be controlled much more strictly.

In Russia we have right to own weapon, but legal regulation is strict.

It is not about freedom it is more about rules of using of socially dangerous items.
In other words freedom is not your freedom to do whatever you want but also a freedom of other people not to be abused by your freedom.

Welcome Aboard ... :bye1:
Oh ... And it's turkey season here.

The way it is done in the USA which leads to shootings in schools and other public places is what I will never accept.

It is not about freedom it is more about rules of using of socially dangerous items.
In other words freedom is not your freedom to do whatever you want but also a freedom of other people not to be abused by your freedom.

Welcome Aboard ... :bye1:
Oh ... And it's turkey season here.

Turkey...you mean a bird?
Have just eaten it for lunch..few seconds ago

Welcome to the board. One thing I can say about Russians, they make some pretty decent guns. Two of the guns in my collection are a WW2 Mosin-Nagant M-38 in 7.62X51, and this Kalashnikov.

ak1.jpg
I don't like weapon. Though while serving in army I was good in shooting.

I know weapon for Americans is a kind of holy icon. There are many guys like that here too.

But I respect mind more. Brain is much stronger than any weapon. One should understand where to run and whom to shoot not just do what everyone does.

It isn't a "holy icon." It is a right and one that we take seriously. There are a bunch of damn good reasons for the 2nd amendment, and I am NOT a guy. The government or people who don't like guns don't have any right to tell me that I can't protect myself against crime with the best and most modern weaponry. That is my right as a human being.

firearms are not dangerous Yuri. Liars and criminals are.
Tell it to 14 years old children shot by their classmate
You seem to be focusing on gun control. IMO there are many more interesting subjects to traverse between America and Russia. Welcome to USMB.

I know weapon for Americans is a kind of holy icon. There are many guys like that here too.

But I respect mind more. Brain is much stronger than any weapon. One should understand where to run and whom to shoot not just do what everyone does.

It isn't a "holy icon." It is a right and one that we take seriously. There are a bunch of damn good reasons for the 2nd amendment, and I am NOT a guy. The government or people who don't like guns don't have any right to tell me that I can't protect myself against crime with the best and most modern weaponry. That is my right as a human being.

You seem to be focusing on gun control. IMO there are many more interesting subjects to traverse between America and Russia. Welcome to USMB.
I just answered the questions..

And which I noticed Russians know America and Americans much better than you know us.
Both have many stereotypes but yours about us make stupor sometimes

I just answered the questions..

And which I noticed Russians know America and Americans much better than you know us.
Both have many stereotypes but yours about us make stupor sometimes
I wasn't talking about Russians in general I was talking about you specifically. But yes I believe there is a lot more information available about Americans than Russians in the public sphere.

The only stereotypes of Russians I have is based on the Russians I've known personally. All three could drink me under the table even though I outweighed each of them by 40 to 50 lbs. So that is my Russian stereotype: you guys can drink!

There are also millions of Mosin-Nagant rifles, Nagant and Makarov pistols, and Dragunov SVD rifles in this country. Personally, I disagree with Obama's and Trump's sanctions against the import of Russian weapons and ammunition. It's just driven the prices up.

The Dragunov SVD is an amazing rifle.

Dragunov-SVD-as.jpg

I believe in human's wisdom and judge people on their doings. Hate that terrible internationsl policy provided by USA and feel sorry for huge propaganda in western mass media which doesn't allow ordinary people to see the real picture.

I am here to get some info, to share some info and to improve my English.

Our "terrible international policy" resulted in freeing tens of millions from the boot of Soviet tyranny. I have no problem with you being here as long as you're not a hacker or a recruiter for Putin's bullshit. I wonder why America interests you, why speaking English interests you?

I believe in human's wisdom and judge people on their doings. Hate that terrible internationsl policy provided by USA and feel sorry for huge propaganda in western mass media which doesn't allow ordinary people to see the real picture.

Our "terrible international policy" resulted in freeing tens of millions from the boot of Soviet tyranny.
"Resulted freeing from Soviet tyranny" and changed it for american one? Right you are!
Eastern Europe from 1990s, Western from 1945 now depends on USA. They are now your vassals without own army, with american one in their lands. But at least they live more or less comfortable.
But "your countries" in Latin America, Asia and Africa suffer from poverty and even hunger being blood-sucked by your corporations.

I do understand that here we have american try to conquer the whole planet, but your authorities' ideology is nazist like - golden billion.
That is well noticed in many your Holywood movies when some limited group of people live rich while the rest majority suffers hardly surviving and working for others' wealth.

Soviets built industry all over the world and the only thing they asked is to be ally and sometimes to have place for military base...but why they did it? They had to protect against aggressive west!
The brightest example is Afghanistan. USSR built a lot there, USA created terroristic groups, made USSR leave and did nothing for Afghans after that.

I have no problem with you being here as long as you're not a hacker or a recruiter for Putin's bullshit.
All that spy fairy tales about russian hackers are new stereotypes about Russia. A result of western propaganda. Your mass media is a tool for controlling minds of citizens and they succeed.
Funny to see how you tell me not to provide Putin's bullshit and eat with pleasure shit of your authorities. I do understand own shit doesn't stink.

I wonder why America interests you, why speaking English interests you?
Not just USA. I am interested in many things. Here I get info about the USA and your points of view on different subjects.

The only stereotypes of Russians I have is based on the Russians I've known personally. All three could drink me under the table even though I outweighed each of them by 40 to 50 lbs. So that is my Russian stereotype: you guys can drink!
I almost don't drink.
But I do agree that foreigners mostly cannot drink.

Why Marathon?
Are you a runner?

Welcome to the board. One thing I can say about Russians, they make some pretty decent guns. Two of the guns in my collection are a WW2 Mosin-Nagant M-38 in 7.62X51, and this Kalashnikov.

ak1.jpg

What does any of that have to do with my rights? If you kill people with ANY weapon, a gun, a car, a knife, then you go to jail. You don't punish people who had nothing to do with the psychotic or his act. I see you are just as bad at understanding rights as American leftists.

ak1.jpg

What some crazy person does has absolutely NOTHING to do with me or any of my rights. Until the time when I abuse one of my rights, the government or anyone else cannot take my rights, especially based on the actions of a crazy person.

Our "terrible international policy" resulted in freeing tens of millions from the boot of Soviet tyranny.
"Resulted freeing from Soviet tyranny" and changed it for american one? Right you are!
Eastern Europe from 1990s, Western from 1945 now depends on USA. They are now your vassals without own army, with american one in their lands. But at least they live more or less comfortable.
But "your countries" in Latin America, Asia and Africa suffer from poverty and even hunger being blood-sucked by your corporations.

I do understand that here we have american try to conquer the whole planet, but your authorities' ideology is nazist like - golden billion.
That is well noticed in many your Holywood movies when some limited group of people live rich while the rest majority suffers hardly surviving and working for others' wealth.

Soviets built industry all over the world and the only thing they asked is to be ally and sometimes to have place for military base...but why they did it? They had to protect against aggressive west!
The brightest example is Afghanistan. USSR built a lot there, USA created terroristic groups, made USSR leave and did nothing for Afghans after that.

I have no problem with you being here as long as you're not a hacker or a recruiter for Putin's bullshit.
All that spy fairy tales about russian hackers are new stereotypes about Russia. A result of western propaganda. Your mass media is a tool for controlling minds of citizens and they succeed.
Funny to see how you tell me not to provide Putin's bullshit and eat with pleasure shit of your authorities. I do understand own shit doesn't stink.

I wonder why America interests you, why speaking English interests you?
Not just USA. I am interested in many things. Here I get info about the USA and your points of view on different subjects.

Oh, Hollywood movies is where you get your ideas about America. :lol: We have Gremlins here too. They attack people at the mall all the time.

ak1.jpg

Rights aren't contingent upon whether YOU accept them or like them or not. Do you understand?

ak1.jpg

Tell them what? That a gun cannot harm them without someone to pull the trigger? That the MONSTER is not the inanimate object but the human being operating it? That we should all just give up our rights to defend ourselves because of some lone wolf crazy teenaged shooter? :eusa_hand: Thank goodness you live in Russia and not in America. Stay in Russia. We like our rights here. We have them for a good reason.

Well, I am not sure this introducing theme is the right place to discuss some arguable matters. Create one in a suitable part of the forum, mention me and I'll join the discussion.

But in short will get some answers more..

1. Homosexuality is a disease in my opinion. If nature had mistaken let that poor person live quietly fucking alike freaks but not involving normal people, especially children. That's why I agree with my government's position on that matter - gay propaganda among children is forbidden by law, but you may live as you like taking into account national and religional features in some regions of Russia.
And of course, any violation against gays may not be allowed as they are usual people and ordinary citizens.

2. About weapon. That your Ammendment goes to times of wild west but time goes and life is changing. Human society is developing, and laws should develop too.
In Russia it is possible to get almost any weapon one wishes but permission is given after very strict verification and responsibility of weapon owner grows. Yes, we have some terrible accidents with weapon in wrong hands but far less than in the US.

3. Freedom of speech is announced in our constitution as well as in yours. And this freedom is being violated in our country as well as in yours but we Russians do realize it while you don't.
Most of Americans blindly believe everything told by mainstream mass media even after they are numorously were caught lying. Most Americans suppose their mass media free, while they are tightly controlled.

Which I wish here - less amusements and slogans and more arguments and real facts in all our future discussions. Having different points of view must not make us enemies but changing of those points should make us all more possible to look wider at the discussed matter.

And I will be thankful if someone will mention on some grammar mistakes in my posts

There is just SO much more wrong with your post than the grammar.

Tell them what? That a gun cannot harm them without someone to pull the trigger? That the MONSTER is not the inanimate object but the human being operating it? That we should all just give up our rights to defend ourselves because of some lone wolf crazy teenaged shooter? :eusa_hand: Thank goodness you live in Russia and not in America. Stay in Russia. We like our rights here. We have them for a good reason.
Your point of view about weapon doesn't give the answer to the question why there are so many cases of shootings in the USA and so few of such in Russia or EU where weapon is strictly regulated.
If all those restrictions can save st least one innocent life...even more - child's life those restrictions must be.
But you hold your Ammendment as a holy statement...as dogma and cannot see the obvious.

Anyway it's my position... if you like to be afraid of walking in some certain parts of your cities if you like risking lifestyle of your children in schools - that is your choice. Good luck, you really need it.

Forum List

Back