One in five children is on food stamps, more than before the recession

It's the shame of a nation. In what was once the wealthiest nation on Earth, we now have extreme poverty, homelessness, a falling standard of living, not enough jobs to meet the demand, astronomical and rising debt, and a very uncertain future for generations to come. Not only do we have many children living in poverty, many of our Vets are living in poverty also. You can thank "The Washington Brotherhood" for almost 60 years of "The Selling of America".
I blame the middle class, for electing these idiots and not watching what they were doing.
I blame all voters for electing professional politicians to serve in government. They do it election cycle after election cycle, yet expect a different result. Go figure.

I expect my government to maintain this country
-infrastructure
-Science programs... Hell, our leadership in this area!
-Invest within r&d that will push us forward
-regulate businesses. Yes, this is a job for government.

Why even elect a government if it is suppose to slash everything and watch .01% of the people take all the wealth.

Hey lets rally around McD's and let them know we're here to help them remain profitable!

oh brother, here we go with food stamps again.

Red states lead the country as food stamp "takers" ... people who use food stamps buy food, people who sell food stay in business. Thanks Red States. The RW's could care less if you eat OR keep others in business.

The End

Forum List

Back