One Fifth Of Hillary Campaign Funded by Saudis

I'd be a tad more inclined to take this thread seriously if we all had the same aversion to selling the Saudi's arms and worried about them and their influence relative to "both" political parties, but alas this is america, and we ain't about to do that.

You're a piece of crap...nobody cares what you "take seriously".

Poor thing, rough day here for ya.

Nope...and you're following me around trying to score a point when you're already down 494-0.
lol.gif

As MEE notes, the Petra News Agency published on Sunday what it described as exclusive comments from Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman which included a claim that Riyadh has provided 20 percent of the total funding to the prospective Democratic candidate's campaign.

Look forward to you showing us the paper trail.

Clintons don't leave trails. The Saudi prince said this. Why don't you get in touch with him. I would also ask him how his country champions womens rights like Hillary does.

This will turn some women against her. Hopefully a shitload will realize what a hypocrite she is.

Some believe the "Saudi ruling family" is actually Jewish, just like Gaddafy...

They certainly behave that way... one for you, 40,000,000 for me...

As MEE notes, the Petra News Agency published on Sunday what it described as exclusive comments from Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman which included a claim that Riyadh has provided 20 percent of the total funding to the prospective Democratic candidate's campaign.

Clintons don't leave trails. The Saudi prince said this. Why don't you get in touch with him. I would also ask him how his country champions womens rights like Hillary does.

This will turn some women against her. Hopefully a shitload will realize what a hypocrite she is.

So, no evidence.

Really enjoy the title to your link.

Jordan says hack led to posting of 'false news' that Saudi funds Clinton

Hey dumbshit. Read your link.

That cup of piss you drank was yet another lie.

I bet you are already getting back in line for a refill.

Wrecka Mecca

It's all in the Koran.

Hey dumbshit. Read your link.

That cup of piss you drank was yet another lie.

I bet you are already getting back in line for a refill.

They drink camel piss over there. Thirsty?

If she waddles into the WH you can kiss fracking and any chance we have at energy independence goodbye forever. The Saudis got the Keysone XL pipeline stopped and it only cost them a couple million in speech fees for Willy.

Actually, the pipeline is currently being stopped by Native Americans who don't want the pipeline to go through their tribal lands.

Listen to the news sometime, rather than right wing blog sites.
Fossils From the Stone Age

Those sore losers should go back to Siberia where they belong. They originally came here as fugitives from justice.

Amazing !!!!! These right wing nitwits don't even read their OWN links......LOL

Rand Paul thinks it is true, and senators are well informed.
Rand Paul to urge Hillary Clinton to return money to Saudi Arabia

Rand Paul to urge Hillary Clinton to return money to Saudi Arabia - CNNPolitics.com

From the above article.......

The [Clinton] foundation banned all donations from foreign governments during Clinton's four-year tenure at the State Department because of conflicts of interest it would pose for the foundation and the Obama administration.

Rand Paul thinks it is true, and senators are well informed.
Rand Paul to urge Hillary Clinton to return money to Saudi Arabia

Rand Paul to urge Hillary Clinton to return money to Saudi Arabia - CNNPolitics.com

From the above article.......

The [Clinton] foundation banned all donations from foreign governments during Clinton's four-year tenure at the State Department because of conflicts of interest it would pose for the foundation and the Obama administration.

Hillary's campaign is not her foundation, is it?

Forum List

Back