One can't help but laugh at the rightwing hypocrisy on the Flynn leaks

During the campaign when Wikileaks spilled the DNC emails Rightwingers said "it doesn't matter how it was all leaked! The content justified the leaks! What matters is that the DNC is corrupt!"

Now fast forward to today, RWs say "it doesn't matter what Flynn did! What matters is the treason of the leaks derp, derp, derp!"

To be clear, when the Russian hackers/Wikileaks dropped the DNC bombshell, I was both disgusted with what the DNC did to Bernie as well as Wikileaks obvious attempt at playing favorites in the election. I despise the DNC altogether because of the information that was leaked. Moreover, liberals in general didn't make the case the leaks were fake information.

Now, cons on this board are total sheep and just believe Trump's claim that the actual content of the leaks are a non-issue. It's such childish hypocrisy that i can't wrap my mind around it.

A. Hackers and Wikileaks
1. Hackers in foreign countries have no duty to defend the civil rights of citizens of the US, it's illegal but lots of luck catching them.
2. Wikileaks has no duty to defend the civil rights of citizens of the US.

B
1. US law enforcement and intel agencies are sworn to protect the civil rights of US citizens.
2. US law enforcement and intle agencies are sworn to protect classified information and the methods used to collect it.
3. US law enforcement and intel agencies who violate US citizens civil rights and disclose classified information are guilty of multiple felonies and their oaths.

Are you seeing a difference here?

You're trying to compare apples to hot tamales, you just can't get there form here. But leave it to you pathetic snowflake regressive hypocrites to rupture your two remaining brain cells trying. Keep it up, the entertainment value is priceless. LMAO

Last edited:
During the campaign when Wikileaks spilled the DNC emails Rightwingers said "it doesn't matter how it was all leaked! The content justified the leaks! What matters is that the DNC is corrupt!"

Now fast forward to today, RWs say "it doesn't matter what Flynn did! What matters is the treason of the leaks derp, derp, derp!"

To be clear, when the Russian hackers/Wikileaks dropped the DNC bombshell, I was both disgusted with what the DNC did to Bernie as well as Wikileaks obvious attempt at playing favorites in the election. I despise the DNC altogether because of the information that was leaked. Moreover, liberals in general didn't make the case the leaks were fake information.

Now, cons on this board are total sheep and just believe Trump's claim that the actual content of the leaks are a non-issue. It's such childish hypocrisy that i can't wrap my mind around it.

A. Hackers and Wikileaks
1. Hackers in foreign countries have no duty to defend the civil rights of citizens of the US, it's illegal but lots of luck catching them.

B
1. US law enforcement and intel agencies are sworn to protect the civil right of US citizens.
2. US law enforcement and intle agencies are sworn to protect classified information and the methods used to collect it.
3. US law enforcement and intel agencies who violate US citizens civil rights and disclose classified information are guilty of multiple felonies and their oaths.

You're trying to compare apples to hot tamales, you just can't get there form here. But leave it to you pathetic snowflake regressive hypocrites to rupture your two remaining brain cells trying. Keep it up, the entertainment value is priceless. LMAO

Thank you for explaining to braindead in a way he might be able to understand.

A. Hackers and Wikileaks

B
1. US law enforcement and intel agencies are sworn to protect the civil right of US citizens.

He'll never get it, he's too brainwashed to listen to anything or anyone. That was for the ones than might not be lost causes like the OP.

A. Hackers and Wikileaks

B

He'll never get it, he's too brainwashed to listen to anything or anyone. That was for the ones than might not be lost causes like the OP.

cb021517dAPR20170215094524.jpg

MORONS who would compare the Russian leadership under Mevdedev to the Russian leadership under Putin, should have his keyboard hit over his fucking head.

Um Putin lead the country under both governments...

Forum List

Back