Once Trump's policies begin to fail, his dark side will surface'

I' miss incredulous that we have to 'wait until Trump's policies fail' before we see his dark side. I think his irresponsible use of his Twitter account has already tipped his hand so far as his dark side goes.

"Disproportionately benefit blacks?"...how so?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Manufacturing jobs are the best jobs available for people with high school educations. They pay more and provide for more upward mobility.

That portion of the population is disproportionately minority.

Thus bringing those jobs back disproportionately benefits blacks.

Not to mention that if the illegals are also deported and immigration limited, then declining semi skilled labor results in higher wages for semi skilled Americans, again disproportionately black.
I work in a steel mill. There used to be jobs for semi-skilled or even unskilled people in steel mills. Today, that is not the case. In fact, if you don't have basic computer skills, you won't get a job. And if you do not improve those skill rapidly, you will be replaced. And even then, it will take years to work up to a good wage, unless you are a millwright, electrician, or work in automation.

Right now there are nearly six million jobs going begging in the skills.

they've been duped and they're too stupid to know it. What is more amusing is that the orange sociopath who is selling them the bill of goods off-shores all of his manufacturing.

sad
^^^ still butthurt^^^

--LOL

not at all.

do you think when you *win* by getting almost 3 million fewer votes, you're exempt from reality?

poor trumpster idiots.

Lol and the Indians got more runs in the world series but the Cubs still won because that's how the game is played.

I' miss incredulous that we have to 'wait until Trump's policies fail' before we see his dark side. I think his irresponsible use of his Twitter account has already tipped his hand so far as his dark side goes.

I expect that the esteemed professer is referring to the scapegoating he expects. Of course, normal people wouldn't be surprised by that.

But trumpster loons? meh

So are courthouse shoe-shine girls.
it's also funny that you're so stupid you think I'm one of those.
Your every post proves the veracity of my claim.
Keep up the good work.

*Don't worry, you can google what a synapse is*
Ironic, given that you had to google "strict scrutiny" and still got it wrong.
that is funny
--LOL
I saved a link to the discussion. It's comical.

Not the left. THey thrive on unsolved problems.

Getting blacks riled up at whites? That's all day, every day for lefties.

Actually addressing the problems? WHen someone does that, they get DOGPILED by the vile left.

Partisan hackery at its worst.

Nope. Just keeping it real.

Trump wants to bring back manufacturing jobs. That will disproportionately benefit blacks.

Result: He get's dogpiled.

Manufacturing jobs are the best jobs available for people with high school educations. They pay more and provide for more upward mobility.

Not to mention that if the illegals are also deported and immigration limited, then declining semi skilled labor results in higher wages for semi skilled Americans, again disproportionately black.
I work in a steel mill. There used to be jobs for semi-skilled or even unskilled people in steel mills. Today, that is not the case. In fact, if you don't have basic computer skills, you won't get a job. And if you do not improve those skill rapidly, you will be replaced. And even then, it will take years to work up to a good wage, unless you are a millwright, electrician, or work in automation.

1. Not every manufacturing job is the same.

2. So, many it's time for the companies to do some more training, if they want to fill those slots.

Trump wants to bring back manufacturing jobs. That will disproportionately benefit blacks.

they've been duped and they're too stupid to know it. What is more amusing is that the orange sociopath who is selling them the bill of goods off-shores all of his manufacturing.

sad

YOu are an idiot.

sad
^^^ still butthurt^^^

--LOL

not at all.

do you think when you *win* by getting almost 3 million fewer votes, you're exempt from reality?

poor trumpster idiots.

Says the idiot putting win in quotes, when our guy is certainly heading for the Oval Office and your girl is still crying over her failed life.

Definitely scapegoating.

Why's that? Because America doesn't do looking for actual problems? On the way down.... every day one day closer.

Actually addressing the problems? WHen someone does that, they get DOGPILED by the vile left.
Let's get it out there. What's the problem you are referring to? Don't sugarcoat it. This is what Republicans will do the minute they are in power. They're going to tell anyone not working the economy is booming and get off your ass. Bet that'll be your new position very soon.

Just don't forget like Clinton Obama is handing you a booming economy. You said you would improve it for people not doing well. Telling them to go back to school is not help

Lol it's the worst economic recovery in history and the real unemployment rate is staggering. We in just 2016 in Obama's last term in office got us back to pre recession economic growth.
LOL OK. And when, by the end of 2016, we are in the shape we were in 2008, what are you going to say? The US has had the best recovery from that major recession of any of the major economies.
And when trump destroys what Obama handed him they'll say Obama rode a dot.com bubble or they'll credit all the Republican governors.

Imagine what Obama's numbers would have been had they given him half the stimulus money they are about to give trump. Hypocritees

sad

YOu are an idiot.

so says a double digit IQ sixth grade drop out

sad

YOu are an idiot.

so says a double digit IQ sixth grade drop out

And you just demonstrated again what an idiot you are.

What will you do if Trump's policies lead to better jobs and wages for the American worker?

Do you have the intellectual integrity to admit it?

It's OK for leftist fools to scapegoat whites, Christians, and "bitter clingers" though isn't it? You do it everyday.

Scapegoating or looking for the actual problems?

I'm sure there are some who look for scapegoats, but many try and find the source of the problem. Racism is clearly a problem in the US.

Yes, racism is a problem in the US. Just look at the OP and any of his racist anti-white and Christian bashing threads.
What's it like to be so White, so Christian and so oppressed in America?

It's great. I get to use my white privilege to get away with crimes and get promotions at work.

So are courthouse shoe-shine girls.
it's also funny that you're so stupid you think I'm one of those.
Your every post proves the veracity of my claim.
Keep up the good work.

*Don't worry, you can google what a synapse is*
that is funny
--LOL
I saved a link to the discussion. It's comical.

i will have to check it out

--LOL

Trump is the worst kind of demigod and a master scapegoater

Israeli philosopher Moshe Halbertal predicts that when the first signs of failure appear in Trump's policy, he will need a scapegoat – whether it's Islam, blacks or Mexicans: 'I can definitely imagine race riots breaking out with Trump fanning the flames.'

Moshe Halbertal, professor of Jewish thought and philosophy at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and professor of law at New York University, what are the dangers inherent in the rise to power of a leader like Donald Trump, who relies solely on charisma, without an underlying rational element or ideological foundation?
Charisma as such is not problematic – that’s how politics works. [President Barack] Obama also had a type of cool charisma that got him to where he is now. The problem with Trump lies elsewhere: in the ability to take genuine hardships and give them a dark interpretation. I’m referring mainly to the hardships of the Rust Belt, which the Democratic Party neglected. Trump says: What’s killing you is immigration and global trade agreements, and I will eradicate both. It’s not by chance that those are the only two elements of substance that he raised in his campaign. The message that arises from them is that America as a closed unit no longer exists – it’s been breached, it’s border-less. And those who created that situation are people who have no loyalty to the place – be they immigrants or an elite class, like those banker Jews.

'Once Trump's policies begin to fail, his dark side will surface'
I'm one of Trump's aides and I can confirm all of this. He's going to start killing a bunch of people when something goes wrong. He enjoys taking the life of a human. In fact, he can't get an erection without stabbing someone to death first. He's good at business, but he's basically a serial killer. Many people will die over the next 4 years.

Scapegoating or looking for the actual problems?

Definitely scapegoating.

Why's that? Because America doesn't do looking for actual problems? On the way down.... every day one day closer.

Trump wants manufacturing jobs. It might benefit people in the short term, in the long term it will make the US a bitch for China, producing cheap stuff for China in the future, because the Chinese are going to be produce a lot of higher quality things, as they will have a lot more highly educated workers.

Definitely scapegoating.

Trump wants manufacturing jobs. It might benefit people in the short term, in the long term it will make the US a bitch for China, producing cheap stuff for China in the future, because the Chinese are going to be produce a lot of higher quality things, as they will have a lot more highly educated workers.

Here is an article on a recent World Trade Organization ruling on the long running illegal subsidies of Airbus by the European Union.

It demonstrates that the jobs being lost are not all cheap shit crap jobs, as you claim. It shows that even the Germans are cheating, instead of competing with American workers on in a fair fight.

The idea of NOT giving up on the large number of jobs in question, is really a "no brainer".

Wanting those jobs, TOO, in no way means that we don't want other jobs too.

Subscribe to read

"he EU has failed to eliminate billions of dollars in illegal aid to Airbus, according to the World Trade Organisation, handing US rival Boeing one of the biggest triumphs on the global stage in its 12-year battle with the European aircraft maker. Sample the FT’s top stories for a week You select the topic, we deliver the news. Select topic Enter email addressInvalid email Sign up By signing up you confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions, cookie policy and privacy policy. The WTO also found Airbus’s newest passenger jet, its popular A350 which competes head to head with Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner, would never have flown without the “direct and indirect effects” of past EU subsidies."

It is Trumps nature

His first reaction will be to deny the reports and call them fake
His second reaction will be to lie and provide contradictory information
His third reaction is what gets scary as he attempts to fix the blame on immigrants, muslims or anyone else that can't defend themselves

It is Trumps nature

His first reaction will be to deny the reports and call them fake
His second reaction will be to lie and provide contradictory information
His third reaction is what gets scary as he attempts to fix the blame on immigrants, muslims or anyone else that can't defend themselves

1. YOu are assuming and working towards failure, despite your lies to the contrary.

2. A politician that doesn't admit fault? MY GOD WHAT AN UNPRECEDENTED THREAT TO OUR REPUBLIC.

3. Um, yeah, that isn't what his discussion on immigration and terror was about. That was your misunderstanding. You very self serving misunderstanding. Try to be less, like that.

Forum List

Back