Once Trump's policies begin to fail, his dark side will surface'

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Trump is the worst kind of demigod and a master scapegoater

Israeli philosopher Moshe Halbertal predicts that when the first signs of failure appear in Trump's policy, he will need a scapegoat – whether it's Islam, blacks or Mexicans: 'I can definitely imagine race riots breaking out with Trump fanning the flames.'

Moshe Halbertal, professor of Jewish thought and philosophy at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and professor of law at New York University, what are the dangers inherent in the rise to power of a leader like Donald Trump, who relies solely on charisma, without an underlying rational element or ideological foundation?
Charisma as such is not problematic – that’s how politics works. [President Barack] Obama also had a type of cool charisma that got him to where he is now. The problem with Trump lies elsewhere: in the ability to take genuine hardships and give them a dark interpretation. I’m referring mainly to the hardships of the Rust Belt, which the Democratic Party neglected. Trump says: What’s killing you is immigration and global trade agreements, and I will eradicate both. It’s not by chance that those are the only two elements of substance that he raised in his campaign. The message that arises from them is that America as a closed unit no longer exists – it’s been breached, it’s border-less. And those who created that situation are people who have no loyalty to the place – be they immigrants or an elite class, like those banker Jews.

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.764703

It's OK for leftist fools to scapegoat whites, Christians, and "bitter clingers" though isn't it? You do it everyday.

Scapegoating or looking for the actual problems?

I'm sure there are some who look for scapegoats, but many try and find the source of the problem. Racism is clearly a problem in the US.

OHNOES.gif

Trump is a liberal Republican for fucks sake, I pray for your sake you paranoid fucknuts dont assassinate him, President Pence is much more to my liking.

It's OK for leftist fools to scapegoat whites, Christians, and "bitter clingers" though isn't it? You do it everyday.

I'm sure there are some who look for scapegoats, but many try and find the source of the problem. Racism is clearly a problem in the US.

Yes, racism is a problem in the US. Just look at the OP and any of his racist anti-white and Christian bashing threads.

Israeli philosopher Moshe Halbertal predicts that when the first signs of failure appear in Trump's policy, he will need a scapegoat – whether it's Islam, blacks or Mexicans: 'I can definitely imagine race riots breaking out with Trump fanning the flames.'

Moshe Halbertal, professor of Jewish thought and philosophy at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and professor of law at New York University, what are the dangers inherent in the rise to power of a leader like Donald Trump, who relies solely on charisma, without an underlying rational element or ideological foundation?
Charisma as such is not problematic – that’s how politics works. [President Barack] Obama also had a type of cool charisma that got him to where he is now. The problem with Trump lies elsewhere: in the ability to take genuine hardships and give them a dark interpretation. I’m referring mainly to the hardships of the Rust Belt, which the Democratic Party neglected. Trump says: What’s killing you is immigration and global trade agreements, and I will eradicate both. It’s not by chance that those are the only two elements of substance that he raised in his campaign. The message that arises from them is that America as a closed unit no longer exists – it’s been breached, it’s border-less. And those who created that situation are people who have no loyalty to the place – be they immigrants or an elite class, like those banker Jews.

'Once Trump's policies begin to fail, his dark side will surface'

When his policies work you can kiss his ass.

Things are going to be awful under Trump. Fuck. If it's looking like he won't do anything against the pro-weed states, I might make the move.

And when things are great under Trump you can write him a letter of apology and quietly disappear. LOL

They will kill unions. Why? It makes business sense. And as soon as they can Republicans will stop talking about real unemployment numbers and the long term unemployed and underpaid and blue collar as victims. Instead they will tell those people if they don't like how much they make do something about it themselves.

They just couldn't say that before the election.

They're going to cut pay for teachers and cut the government payrolls. Wait and see things aren't going to get better for blue collar

Yes, racism is a problem in the US. Just look at the OP and any of his racist anti-white and Christian bashing threads.

Racism can exist on many sides. Just one person's supposed racism doesn't make a nationwide problem though.

Racism can exist on many sides. Just one person's supposed racism doesn't make a nationwide problem though.

"Supposed racism"? You can't even admit that Guano is just as much as a racist as any neo-Nazi skinhead.

You won't mind if I chalk this up already to another failed prediction I hope.

9nrbhi.jpg

Oh, guno, you are sooo bat shit crazy.

Definitely scapegoating.

Why's that? Because America doesn't do looking for actual problems? On the way down.... every day one day closer.

Not the left. THey thrive on unsolved problems.

Getting blacks riled up at whites? That's all day, every day for lefties.

Actually addressing the problems? WHen someone does that, they get DOGPILED by the vile left.

Forum List

Back