Once Nancy Becomes Speaker

Just about the dumbest analysis ever.
Yeah coming from someone who ran Hillary for president, and thought she could win! Lol

She got 3M more votes than the blob.

Consider yourself triggered.

Lol, please tell me who is president? Now go get your pussy hat!

We no longer have a president, we have a Defendant, on his way to a Convict and hopefully then an Inmate.

Lol, are you willing to sacrifice Hillary and Obama? Trump can declassify what they pulled off. I would sacrifice Trump for that.

What I posted was factual, if you know the meaning of each word I will highlight:

"We no longer have a president, we have a Defendant, on his way to a Convict and hopefully then an Inmate."

The neofascists chant together, "Lock her up", real Americans wait until the evidence proves someone guilty of a crime before calling someone a criminal, and until the trier of fact orders and the Marshall deposits the convicted defendant to the warden of the prison. It is during the time before Trump is sentenced to claim with glee, "lock him up".

If Trump has anything criminal either on President Obama or Sect. Clinton he would have released it in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Yeah coming from someone who ran Hillary for president, and thought she could win! Lol

We no longer have a president, we have a Defendant, on his way to a Convict and hopefully then an Inmate.

Lol, are you willing to sacrifice Hillary and Obama? Trump can declassify what they pulled off. I would sacrifice Trump for that.

What I posted was factual, if you know the meaning of each word I will highlight:

"We no longer have a president, we have a Defendant, on his way to a Convict and hopefully then an Inmate."

Wishful thinking is your only strong suit, until it bumps up against reality.

Wishful thinking? Clinton was impeached for attempting to mislead the Independent council, Trump has at least 17 independent investigations underway. His tweets and speeches are sufficient for those who listen to understand he is defensive and has council already trying to spin the inability of Mueller to arrest a sitting President. That spin will be heard by the Federal Judiciary at which time he will be the Defendant in Mueller v. TRump

Wishful thinking? Clinton was impeached for attempting to mislead the Independent council, Trump has at least 17 independent investigations underway. His tweets and speeches are sufficient for those who listen to understand he is defensive and has council already trying to spin the inability of Mueller to arrest a sitting President. That spin will be heard by the Federal Judiciary at which time he will be the Defendant in Mueller v. TRump

When a president is trying to convince the public that he can pardon himself......you know things aren't going well for him legally.

Excuse me but Clinton was impeached for lying under oath. The only thing Muller has done is make an ass of himself.

Wish away, bruddah...

Excuse me but Clinton was impeached for lying under oath. The only thing Muller has done is make an ass of himself.

He's done a tad more.

2 dozen indictments.
6 guilty pleas.
8 felon convictions
$48,000,000 in fines.

His is one of the most productive, effective stints as Special Counsel.

Which is why the right rages so desperately against him.

When a president is trying to convince the public that he can pardon himself......you know things aren't going well for him legally.
Lol, like i said. Manufacture evidence against Trump. Hillary and Obama go, can you do it?

He's done a tad more.

2 dozen indictments.
6 guilty pleas.
8 felon convictions
$48,000,000 in fines.

Just like Trumps taxes; there is also no collusion for you.
Dimwit.

He's done a tad more.

2 dozen indictments.
6 guilty pleas.
8 felon convictions
$48,000,000 in fines.

Yes he is good at manufacturing evidence. Ask the millonare now he got fasely imprisoned.

She'll double-cross the new commie House inbreds and do business with Trump. Why not? She agrees to say..... $3.5B in Wall money, what's Schumer going to do...say no? Here's why...Nancy is a shark and she knows there's big money for her gang and her in a trillion dollar infrastructure bill. What's a few billion to Trump when there's a TRILLION up for grabs in contracts? But she's got to keep it on the down-low until she wrestles that mallet out of weenie Ryan's hand...then she'll start to operate. Her problem is keeping an eye on the screechers while dealing with the wiley coyote, contract-master Trump.

BZS.gif
a wall is worthless. we don't have a common defense problem we have a refugee problem. Upgrading Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure is more cost effective.

He's done a tad more.

2 dozen indictments.
6 guilty pleas.
8 felon convictions
$48,000,000 in fines.

Just like Trumps taxes; there is also no collusion for you.
Dimwit.

You may want to check the Papodapolous indictment.....where he was told by a senior Trump campaign official to go to Russia to collect dirt on Hillary and 'thousands of Emails' from representatives of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Or the Spanish authorities turning over wiretaps from before the election of Don Jr. trying to set up a secret meeting with Russian Intelligence Handler Alexander Torshin.

And of course, we haven't yet seen the Mueller Report. Making your claims on what Mueller 'doesn't have' empty speculation based on nothing.

Pelosi will not stand for taking from the sick, taking from the poor, taking from the elderly, taking from the LGBT folks, and giving tax breaks to rich folks who throw their money away on useless crap

Forum List

Back