Once and for all folks... it was the electoral college that voted for Trump ... not popular vote!

I don't' know why we smart people have to constantly educate you dummies.
LOOK... Trump having successful TV career with 2 billion viewers over 11 years KNEW as any smart business person what it took to win and it DIDN"T take winning the popular VOTE dummies!
If it did don't you think Trump would have spent a lot of time in New York his HOME state?
So how much did Trump spend in NY??? Considerably less then Hillary and he spent hardly anything in CA.
Here's what Clinton, Trump spent to turn out votes

So once and for all you idiots that keep spouting about "popular vote"!
Trump spent to win and winning electoral college votes was the objective... NOT popular votes!
AGAIN... remember Trump understands thoroughly what advertising can do and he certainly made the most of his advertising dollars! Plus again Trump played the MSM to the hilt and good for HIM!
Those biased ignorant people who spent the following on Hillary!

View attachment 113226

View attachment 113227

NOW do you understand folks? The MSM spent their money and news efforts electing Hillary and boy did it backfire!!!
They all know. They just repeat the same lie over and over to get more soft headed morons to swallow it.

I knew Trump was was going to win back in June of '15 when he first announced he was running. What I didn't expect was to see the # of moonbats and crazy people willing to come out and expose themselves.

This election was the most entertaining one I've ever seen. Trump winning is like the gift that keeps on giving. lol

LOOK... Trump having successful TV career with 2 billion viewers over 11 years KNEW as any smart business person what it took to win and it DIDN"T take winning the popular VOTE dummies!
If it did don't you think Trump would have spent a lot of time in New York his HOME state?
So how much did Trump spend in NY??? Considerably less then Hillary and he spent hardly anything in CA.

Trump spent to win and winning electoral college votes was the objective... NOT popular votes!
AGAIN... remember Trump understands thoroughly what advertising can do and he certainly made the most of his advertising dollars! Plus again Trump played the MSM to the hilt and good for HIM!

View attachment 113226

View attachment 113227

NOW do you understand folks? The MSM spent their money and news efforts electing Hillary and boy did it backfire!!!

You give credit to trump for the wrong reason. As a snake oil salesman, trump the demagogue knew that the red states had the least amount of educated voters, suffered the most as a result of a changing economy, and were the most biddable on wedge issues, aka, gun control, abortion and the rights being expanded to gays and other minority populations.

He doesn't worry about lying, his voters only hear what they want to hear.

How can Trump voters be less educate when the least educated demographics, black and Hispanic, voted overwhelmingly Dem and accounted for about half of the Beast's votes? The less educated the demographic, the more likely it is to vote Democrat, clearly.

Not only racist ^^^ but thoughtless. Post the numbers, your opinion is not necessary nor sufficient.

View attachment 113226

View attachment 113227

You give credit to trump for the wrong reason. As a snake oil salesman, trump the demagogue knew that the red states had the least amount of educated voters, suffered the most as a result of a changing economy, and were the most biddable on wedge issues, aka, gun control, abortion and the rights being expanded to gays and other minority populations.

How can Trump voters be less educate when the least educated demographics, black and Hispanic, voted overwhelmingly Dem and accounted for about half of the Beast's votes? The less educated the demographic, the more likely it is to vote Democrat, clearly.

Not only racist ^^^ but thoughtless. Post the numbers, your opinion is not necessary nor sufficient.
YOU made the claim YOU back up your bullshit claim.

View attachment 113226

View attachment 113227

So let me ger this straight...
You and frump won the popular vote...no one has ever denied that fact.
However the only assholes that seem to be dilated by the fact he lost the popular vote by almost THREE MILLION PEOPLE are the rock kicker clans and YOU...
Please stop using the word "dummies"...you idiot!!!

View attachment 113226

View attachment 113227

However the only assholes that seem to be dilated by the fact he lost the popular vote by almost THREE MILLION PEOPLE are the rock kicker clans and YOU...

AND I'm repeating the point the popular vote WASN"T what Trump was targeting. It was electoral college! Do you understand?
If it had BEEN the popular vote then Trump damn well would have pumped more money into Calif/NY!

But when will you idiots recognize the simple fact that Trump knew evidently more then you that it was electoral votes that counted?

View attachment 113226

View attachment 113227

I do believe you were asked for yours first.

View attachment 113226

View attachment 113227

AND I'm repeating the point the popular vote WASN"T what Trump was targeting. It was electoral college! Do you understand?
If it had BEEN the popular vote then Trump damn well would have pumped more money into Calif/NY!

But when will you idiots recognize the simple fact that Trump knew evidently more then you that it was electoral votes that counted?

Don't try to credit Trump with some brilliant scheme. He's too fucking stupid for that.

View attachment 113226

View attachment 113227

So in other words you continue to talk out your asshole...only insecure trump is trying to deny that he lost the vote of the people by nearly 3 million...lol.

Forum List

Back