Once again California slaps a killer on the wrist

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
One day I hope politicians pay for they are doing to people lives by letting criminals off easy. I bet he'll be out on good behavior in 5 years or so. Death penalty would be good for this monster.

California man sentenced to prison for starting wildfire that forced over 7,000 to evacuate

A man was sentenced to 12 years in prison after he admitted to sparking a wildfire in Southern California that forced over 7,000 residents to evacuate last summer.

Brandon McGlover, 33, pleaded guilty to two counts of arson to a structure or forest land on Thursday in connection to the Cranston Fire, which unfolded last July in Riverside County. McGlover admitted to setting several structures on fire that day, though he gave no motive. He originally had faced more charges but they were cut during a preliminary hearing, the Press-Enterprise reported.

His victims, however, remained unconvinced. Residents whose lives were forever changed by the Cranston fire said that they suffered from depression, anxiety and shock. One woman, Janine Munson, said her husband died after he suffered a heart attack as they were trying to escape the flames.

California man sentenced to prison for starting wildfire that forced over 7,000 to evacuate

I don't expect anything else from this shithole, this state celebrated when an illegal got acquitted scot-free for murdering Kate Steinle because she was white. With the withered remains of this state, it's simply another day in the funhouse, I suppose.

Decades ago as a little kid, California used to be America's crown-jewel of a "Golden State." But once these leftist insects went through it, it has now become America's crazy old uncle that the family keeps locked in the basement out of embarrassment. This state is so fucked-up, it's making the idiotically-managed Hawaii (in which I've spent lots of time over the years) look very, very sane, normal and functional by comparison. If I had a financial choice, I'd uproot to the islands in an amount of time too short to be measured.

Forum List

Back