On, Wisconsin: Walker Win Will Unleash Badger State's Economy

Hopefully to be duplicated nationwide after November.

after independents realize what a loser coward Obama has been in Wisconsin....and how Walkers economy is much better than the Obama economy......they'll vote for Romney....

want a job.....?

62% of Wisconsin employers plan to add employees in the next six months.....

example....Epic Software in Verona plans to add 1,000 new employees....

already Wisconsin has leapt from 47th place to 20th place in Best/Worst states list....

smells like capitalism....:eusa_shhh:

Super.

Let us hope that trend continues and WI is up and running for a great future.

Walker has already helped to create more jobs than Obama ever did with his billion dollar stimulus...

My, my, all this flap yap. Yet when one compares the economy, budget, and debt created under Clinton to that created under Bush, certain things really stand out.

Walker has already helped to create more jobs than Obama ever did with his billion dollar stimulus...

How has Walker done this? Last I knew, the 41 project uses Stimulus money.

exactly how many new road building jobs for the state were created for project 41.....?

I've haven't seen any specific numbers released, but since this is the largest construction project in Wisconsin history, at an estimated cost in the billions, I would assume the job creation is more than 1.

But again, what has Walker done to create jobs?

OK...and isn't Government responsible for roads per the Constitution?

Did you have a point?

It's not maintenance, dumb ass. It's a widening of the freeway.

Don't talk about things you don't understand.

I understand it fully and said NOTHING of maintenance...but what is WIDENING but maintenance to keep up with known traffic patterns.

*Dumbass* :eusa_hand:

exactly how many new road building jobs for the state were created for project 41.....?

I've haven't seen any specific numbers released, but since this is the largest construction project in Wisconsin history, at an estimated cost in the billions, I would assume the job creation is more than 1.

What's the matter Eagle? Nothing to say?

What's the matter Eagle? Nothing to say?

funny how Obama's billion dollar contruction project 41 hasn't managed to even project its number of new jobs.....wasn't that the whole point of it?......:eusa_whistle:

what has Walker done to create jobs?.......he's cut corporate taxes....most of the new jobs are in manufacturing.....

jobs are increasing in Wisconsin.....contrary to what some claim....here's John Koskinen, Chief Economist, Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Speaking to the Association of Government Accountants:

John Koskinen - Wisconsin Jobs Outlook for 2012 and 2013 - YouTube

Last edited:

Forum List

Back