On the brink of World War III

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015
download

As World War III draws nigh, a perfect storm is brewing among the nations tonight. It is already beginning to hit our own shores and we are feeling the effects. The French Massacre on November 13th is yet another sign that we are on the brink of World War III.

While historians can readily tell us the day that WWII ended, the beginning is not so easy to pinpoint. Was it on September 30, 1938, when Neville Chamberlain made his famous speech, “Peace for our time”? Or was it on the evening of November 9, 1938? Kristallnacht, the Night of Broken Glass when Nazis stormed Jewish homes, shops, setting fire to them while arresting the Jewish people? It was a night of unmitigated terror. The local police were told to step aside and not interfere with the Nazis as they terrorized Jewish families with plans of deporting them to concentration camps.

The peace Chamberlain spoke of evaporated into thin air. Neville Chamberlain's pact with the devil sealed the fate of Czechoslovakia. His act of appeasement led to the deaths of millions of people.

The French Massacre happened the evening of November 13, 2015. The night of Glass occurred on November 9, 1938. It has been 77 years approximately since the beginning of our last World War and it does appear we are already entering the early stages of the next one.

On November 10, 1942 the Germans took Vichy France. On November 11, 1942 the United States Congress lowered the draft age to 18.

By November of 1942, America was no longer a bystander but was actively participating in World War II.

With the growing conflict in the South China sea and Russian land grabs in the Ukraine, threats of war are in the air. US relations with China and Russia are deteriorating. The refugee crisis in Syria has resulted in millions of Syrians crossing the borders of Turkey and Iraq. Many are seeking asylum in Europe. Nations are being overwhelmed, chaos is ensuing and most recently the massacre in France is evidence that our next World War looms on the horizon.

While the Chinese and Russian Communists have their own imperialist ambitions, so do those with designs of an International Order seated at the UN table. ISIS is determined in their quest for Islamic world domination and multiple Islamic groups from various fronts are fomenting lawlessness. Terrorist attacks in Israel are continuing to escalate in frequency and viciousness.

It is indeed a perfect storm that is brewing.

We recently agreed to accept 10,000 Syrian refugees. We are headed the way of France. It is reasonable to believe we already have members of ISIS here in America right now. It is also reasonable to believe there were violent criminals, rapists, murderers and terrorists among those refugees who arrived atop trains and now live in Sanctuary cities here. America is facing perilous times ahead.

Mr. Chamberlain was succeeded by Winston Churchill in 1940. He died that same year and on the same date as the anniversary of Kristallnacht, November 9th.

Who will replace our Neville Chamberlain? Where is the Winston Churchill that will lead America through the mother of all wars and help restore America to her former glory and purpose?

We are headed for World War III. We cannot afford another Neville Chamberlain, America.
We need a Winston Churchill.

Last edited:
I thought that we were supposed to have a civil war between the conservatives on one side, and the illegal immigrants and the liberals on the other first, first....

Damn! Can't follow the game without a program!

"We recently accepted approximately 10,000 Syrian refugees into Louisiana. We are headed the way of France. It is reasonable to believe we already have members of ISIS here in America right now. It is also reasonable to believe there were violent criminals, rapists, murderers and terrorists among those refugees who arrived atop trains and now live in Sanctuary cities here. America is facing perilous times ahead."

No, this is utterly unreasonable, delusional, devoid of fact and merit.

This isn't necessarily a bad thing. Well, bad in the sense that tens of millions will die... but I think it will ultimately draw nations together within themselves and within the community of nations. The result? A more focused and refined dedication to liberty, equality, and fraternity.

This isn't necessarily a bad thing. Well, bad in the sense that tens of millions will die... but I think it will ultimately draw nations together within themselves and within the community of nations. The result? A more focused and refined dedication to liberty, equality, and fraternity.

So, if we can all sing Kumbaya after it's all said and done, then we're good? Yes, a lot of rodents will be killed; and maybe some lessons forgotten will be learned; but the net effect will be devastating.

There are no countries, or coalition of countries, capable of launching wars on the scale of WW I and WW II outside of the West any more and there is no likelihood of Europe and the U.S. going to war against each other. If you mean a series of small regional wars breaking out, we already have that, and have had that since the end of WW II. The situation will continue along its current path, with the names of the 'players' changing occasionally, maybe even every year in some regions.

Here is what the fearful seem to be missing.

In Syria, Iraq, North Korea, Russia, China, or absolutely any other place......

For every 10 people there are 7 just trying to live their lives in peace.

Then 1 Criminal

1 Loser

and 1 leader.

10 Syrian Refugees are no more likely to kill people than 10 Americans born here

There are no countries, or coalition of countries, capable of launching wars on the scale of WW I and WW II outside of the West any more and there is no likelihood of Europe and the U.S. going to war against each other. If you mean a series of small regional wars breaking out, we already have that, and have had that since the end of WW II. The situation will continue along its current path, with the names of the 'players' changing occasionally, maybe even every year in some regions.

Mmmm....Maybe, you are under the erroneous impression that a world war has to be an outright clash of two great coalitions. What happens when countries take various sides in the middle east or places like Ukraine? Escalation is not out of the question and could indeed evolve to outright war among civilized nations. What happens if Iran or North Korea gets their nukes? What happens if these uppity nations war on Israel? Hey, maybe it won't be so bad; but the warning signs should be readily dismissed.

Liberals mock today, mourn tomorrow.

Naw. I mock today, and tomorrow, too. At my age, it is hard to get too excited about the end of civilization, as we know it. It has been predicted by one person or another about every 6 months since 1950. Besides, after living through the cold war, and having to deal with the following, it takes some heavy duty paranoia to get my attention:

Liberals mock today, mourn tomorrow.

Naw. I mock today, and tomorrow, too. At my age, it is hard to get too excited about the end of civilization, as we know it. It has been predicted by one person or another about every 6 months since 1950. Besides, after living through the cold war, and having to deal with the following, it takes some heavy duty paranoia to get my attention:

Governments and corporations seek to exploit; but that doesn't mean there isn't a clear and present danger.

Mmmm....Maybe, you are under the erroneous impression that a world war has to be an outright clash of two great coalitions. What happens when countries take various sides in the middle east or places like Ukraine? Escalation is not out of the question and could indeed evolve to outright war among civilized nations. What happens if Iran or North Korea gets their nukes? What happens if these uppity nations war on Israel? Hey, maybe it won't be so bad; but the warning signs should be readily dismissed.

Reread my post.

Picaro

Can't do it; no alleged error occurred. Don't come at me next time, son. You got nothing.

I'm content to let your inanity stand; I'm not personally responsible for your lack of comprehension. Sue the school you went to, and attend another one.

Yea, you let my inanity stand, moron.

Your content to clarify your nonsense claim cos I'll done hand you your ass some more.

Forum List

Back