On Race And Ethnicity......

C

clash715

Why is it that when a crime is committed, if the perpetrator is a white, it is OK to point out the person's race?

However, when the perpetrator is a "minority", anybody that points out the perpetrator's race is called a racist?

When a white police officer is involved in an altercation with a "minority", "minorities" always seem to bring up the race of the officer and the race of "victim".

If "minorities" want to see the world from a racial viewpoint, then why shouldn't whites?

I think whites should do the same. When a crime is committed in your neighborhood or state, pay attention to the race of the perpetrator and the race of the victim. "Minorities" do it every day. Why shouldn't we?

If thats what is important to YOU then be my guest. I would prefer to try and stop ALL crimes against others, period. Reguardless of where their forefathers came from.

I hate racists. Black Racists. White Racists. They are all the same. They hate because people are different then them.

A Black, female DJ in NY recently was fired because she said that she was a racist. She said that she hated to see White girls with Black men because of the Black male shortage. LAter when she was brought onto Sean Hannity she said that she isnt a racist but not for the reasons you may think. She felt that no black person could ever be a racist because they are not in power.

http://www.hiphopmusic.com/archives/000482.html

This is why there is such a warped PC mind in the country today.

Originally posted by jon_forward
If thats what is important to YOU then be my guest. I would prefer to try and stop ALL crimes against others, period. Reguardless of where their forefathers came from.

Actually, I have been what might be called a "bleeding heart liberal" for most of my life. My stripes have changed recently tho. I have been following the news lately in my neighborhood:

* A gang of hispanic males gang raped two young white teenagers and severly beat their boyfriends

* A hispanic in huntington beach (close to my home) raped a white woman and then pounded her head against the sidewalk until she died.

* Several "minority" teenage girls testified that a white transient "attacked" them. The transient was in jail for over a year, when the truth finally came out: the girls were going to be home late. To create an excuse, they totally fabricated the story about the white transient.

There are many more stories like this that have happened in southern california.

I can't help but believe that if the races had been reversed in each and every case, "minorities" would have been up in arms.

Why the duplicity? Maybe you don't see "race" jon_forward, but many people do. I am suggesting that if "minorities" notice race when it comes to the news, so should whites.

Being politically correct only goes so far. When it creates blindness, it becomes a problem. Again, take California. Check out California's most wanted website. Do a search on race. How many whites do you find? How many hispanics? To ignore the trend is to be ignorant.

http://justice.hdcdojnet.state.ca.us/wanted/default.asp

I would rather just get them to stop playing the race card all the time, but I do agree with you to an extent. I'd also like to see some males sue when people are sexist against them, such as when title 9 comes through a university and wipes out all men's athletics.

I am a racist, and have been for about two years now. I am not ashamed of it, just not exactly eager for the folks at work to know, lest I be fired. I have done a ton of reading about it, and it's too late for me to go back to "colorblind conservatism."

Here is my story:

http://www.book.nu/1410744191

I am "Steven Grant" in the book. Buy it, read it, understand where we're coming from. We aren't ignorant or evil. We're normal folks who see problems with the whole idea that races are all the same.

Forum List

Back