On par with Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car?

Well shit, this really sucks for PMH...now he has to call Ellen a dumb **** and demand that she hit her kid. It's been a tough afternoon for the poor chap.
It isn't true and it it was I'd say the same goddamned thing. Morons here, total fucking morons.

I hope you get the opportunity to prove that you're an equal opportunity asshole.:D
I think that's pretty obvious don't you, dumbfuck?

Time will tell, pencil dick...at least that's the rumor that Dottie is spreading.:tongue:
Come on you worthless ****, you can do better than that, I sure as fuck hope so.

It's somewhat amusing watching you become increasingly unhinged...but you're so One Note. Can't you come up with any better material?

BORING!

Well shit, this really sucks for PMH...now he has to call Ellen a dumb **** and demand that she hit her kid. It's been a tough afternoon for the poor chap.
It isn't true and it it was I'd say the same goddamned thing. Morons here, total fucking morons.

I hope you get the opportunity to prove that you're an equal opportunity asshole.:D

Time will tell, pencil dick...at least that's the rumor that Dottie is spreading.:tongue:
Come on you worthless ****, you can do better than that, I sure as fuck hope so.

Alright, rdean backs up his opinion...feel better??:lol:

you just may be the lowest piece of shit posting here....and since your boy friend dottie is agreeing with you....he is another lowlife....get guno and shootspeaders and you will have 4 of a kind....4 lowlifes who try to act like their shit dont stink...
Nope, it stinks, and keep your worthless opinions to yourself since I truly do not give a fuck about them or whether you live or die.
oh eat shit asshole.....im not no little kid with a problem.....if you lived next to me and acted like you are here, you would avoid me like the pussy you are...big tough guy....what a joke....
I said I was mean asshole, and I am. One guy tries to pick a fight with you, and one guy burns your house down with you inside it, and no one ever knows. Learn the fucking difference.
you would not get the chance.....2 things stand in your way.....my dogs than me....and you wont get past the dogs.....what they do to you would be nice as compared to what i would do to a lowlife like you....
Knowing me if I was that pissed at you, your dogs would be what I'd use to start the fire.
then you would have to contend with me.....and it would be self defense..:eusa_think:....im getting excited at the prospect....its been a while since i have had to deal with an asswipe.....you guys go down so easy.....and then the crying starts.....but watching you bleed would be worth it....

It's somewhat amusing watching you become increasingly unhinged...but you're so One Note. Can't you come up with any better material?

BORING!
Better material isn't necessary here, ever.

BORING!

That's a clear admission that you "ain't got any", bub.

Force her, no, I wouldn't need to. I never fucked women that goddamned dumb.

Wow....Being new around here, I have to say, I am rather shocked by your level of depraved thinking...Not sure yet if it is just an act or not...
he also feels if you drive a car into a river and you make it out,but your passenger does not.....go for help at your leisure, the person is probably dead anyway....the guy is a dipshit....
It's not what I feel it's what I know. Nobody knows who was even in the car let alone driving the fucking thing, no one.
but yet you still could not produce anything backing your shit up.....why?.....could not find anything?....
I don't have to back up reality dumbass. Learn to think.
hey dean your here tell your buddy here about backing up what you post......

BORING!

It's all been said long ago you stupid idiot. What do you want? Or are you as dumb as the Drooler so all you really need is a dog to stand on?

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars
Since she didn't have the common sense to abort The Drooler, she can at least have the decency to teach him to stop standing on the fucking dog!

killing a child will never be common sense.

Wow....Being new around here, I have to say, I am rather shocked by your level of depraved thinking...Not sure yet if it is just an act or not...
he also feels if you drive a car into a river and you make it out,but your passenger does not.....go for help at your leisure, the person is probably dead anyway....the guy is a dipshit....
It's not what I feel it's what I know. Nobody knows who was even in the car let alone driving the fucking thing, no one.
but yet you still could not produce anything backing your shit up.....why?.....could not find anything?....
I don't have to back up the Titanic sank dumbass, and this is that obvious.

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars
Since she didn't have the common sense to abort The Drooler, she can at least have the decency to teach him to stop standing on the fucking dog!

killing a child will never be common sense.
The hell it isn't. If you have a child as sick as an old dog, they both go down and that is the only humane thing to do, but most Americans are like you, they won't fucking grow up and deal with reality.

BORING!

It's all been said long ago you stupid idiot. What do you want? Or are you as dumb as the Drooler so all you really need is a dog to stand on?

What a pathetic angry man you are. Get help. Obamacare is there for you.

so humor me.....lets see something backing up what you said....

BORING!

get help?.....i wanna see him get pissed at me and come and try to burn down the house.....and i promise....he will go down humanely.....my dogs will see to that....if he is still breathing i will call an ambulance....at my leisure ....thats what he believes....

so humor me.....lets see something backing up what you said....
There's no way to back it up dumbass because no one fucking knows what happened. The only person who might have is dead and no one knows if even he knew.

No one knows if Jesus came back from the dead. No one knows the day he was born, or died. No one knows who wrote the fucking Gospels. No one knows because no on can know. That doesn't require backing up. When the people who might have known are dead, that's it, it's over.

BORING!

Go give a blowjob and do one of the three things you're good for.

BORING!

Charming as usual. Your mother must be So Proud.

Charming as usual. Your mother must be So Proud.
Seeing as she's been dead for a few decades now don't worry your tiny little mind over her.

Forum List

Back