On Alaska day,Russians still dream of getting Alaska back

They are welcome to it. Fucking welfare state that wouldn't even exist if we didn't pay for it.

On Alaska Day, Russians Still Dream of Getting Alaska Back

Seriously? I think is just more war drum bullshit from the mainstream media BUT if Russia did get Alaska back I would move there! Somewhere in the interior away from society. I have always wanted to visit but wife ain't real big on it.
Please, leave now. No internet so no more of your dumb posts.
And oh yeah, you'd have to kill for food so you'll be dead in a month.

Seriously? I think is just more war drum bullshit from the mainstream media BUT if Russia did get Alaska back I would move there! Somewhere in the interior away from society. I have always wanted to visit but wife ain't real big on it.
This time of year possibly a shorter time till death....

hey, you're the idiots who want to vote for putin's puppet.

hacks.

now let's pretend that breitbart is real media. :rofl:

hacks.

I think you can stop drinking the kool-aid now, you're saturated

hacks.

ah the irony from a brain dead twit who thinks breitbart, drudge and infowars are news.

:cuckoo:

14232432_1853388288231079_1687415512839426974_n.jpg

hacks.

ah the irony from a brain dead twit who thinks breitbart, drudge and infowars are news.

:cuckoo:

I've never said anything about any of those. It must be your pickled brain again

They are welcome to it. Fucking welfare state that wouldn't even exist if we didn't pay for it.

Get a clue bud. That is far from the truth. Alaska is a major oil producer and was hit hard when oil dropped.

It is a beautiful state, but has natural obstacles that makes economic prosperity tough. Nevertheless prior to the drop in oil prices. They had balanced budget, no income or corp taxes and used to give oil revenue rebates to every Alaska citizen.

They will bounce back.

They will not attempt it unless our government collapses. Say we get hit by a nuclear Islamic Terrorist attack. Maybe then. But extremely unlikely.

It will not be an immigration takeover like the Southwest which could be under threat of take over because of the nationals moving in. I digress. Russians make up 1.4% of the Alaskan population and the vast majority are more loyal to the US than Russia and Russian immigration is minute.

I think Siberia would be a perfect fit for you. Plenty of interior there, and you'll get to live under the rule of your hero pootin's iron fist.

hacks.

That comment is nonsensical. I am not a fan of Odium, but his thread is a legitimate. Russia does believe AK is still theirs as the Czars abused their authority in selling it.

They got hosed in the deal. Most people would want to rectify such a one sided deal.

Get a clue bud. That is far from the truth. Alaska is a major oil producer and was hit hard when oil dropped.

It is a beautiful state, but has natural obstacles that makes economic prosperity tough. Nevertheless prior to the drop in oil prices. They had balanced budget, no income or corp taxes and used to give oil revenue rebates to every Alaska citizen.

They will bounce back.
Alaska would even be a state if we hadn't paid for everything that's there now plus paying extra to keep it going. A bunch of fucking deadbeats.

Forum List

Back