On a personal note... Why Biden is one of the worst President's ever...

i don't really think so

some people are quite alert and do well at 90

and i would not want to exclude Trump
Hey I don't disagree! YES there are a few! That's the point though! Biden by his actions doesn't seem to be
one of those "some"! I also didn't say that as most idiots do that "all" people over .... that is totally stupid!
My point is again... Biden is NOT the exception. He's shown that!

Hey I don't disagree! YES there are a few! That's the point though! Biden by his actions doesn't seem to be
one of those "some"! I also didn't say that as most idiots do that "all" people over .... that is totally stupid!
My point is again... Biden is NOT the exception. He's shown that!
i don't get the middle sentence here but..

yeh... ByeDim should be BYE totally...

what happened w/ that de-certify story out of WI?

it's a new mantra (should be)

De-Certify

De-Certify

De-Certify

Go Brandon

Biden's decision to cut spending on the police will by the reason he won't get re-elected in 2024.
That orange ape you worship & his party of lackeys wanted States with budget problems to file bankruptcy which would have resulted in layoffs of police officers & other members of law enforcement. That disaster was avoided because of Biden's aid package.

Next time you want to run your yap about defunding police, get your facts straight, moron.

That orange ape you worship & his party of lackeys wanted States with budget problems to file bankruptcy which would have resulted in layoffs of police officers & other members of law enforcement. That disaster was avoided because of Biden's aid package.

Next time you want to run your yap about defunding police, get your facts straight, moron.
I'll have to Search a reliable news channel's story on this

can't trust people who accept baby killing

vote stealing--------------

Biden has been in office for exactly 10 months. If you call this one of the worst presidencies in history, you are obviously either a. ignorant of history or b. delusional. And I am no fan of Biden, believe me.
Who's worse?

If you think Biden is the worst President ever, you need to open a book, dumb ass.
The biggest difference between us and a Banana Republic is that we have further to fall. What Progs have done over the years could have taken out most nations of the world. Our economy is like Rasputin.

The biggest difference between us and a Banana Republic is that we have further to fall. What Progs have done over the years could have taken out most nations of the world. Our economy is like Rasputin.
You mean stuff like universal health insurance? Yeah that took out all of European countries economies, didnt it? You're stupid.

This personal, subjective, and purely uninformed opinion is based on the FACT that I'm Biden's age, 78, will be 79 in a couple of months.
I know why Biden shuffles. I shuffle because as Biden my sense of balance is diminished.
I know why Biden squints. I squint because my vision is poorer than even 10 years ago.
I know why Biden ignores questions. He doesn't hear well as I also don't hear well.
As directed by the Constitution, a presidential candidate must be
a natural born citizen of the United States,
a resident for 14 years,
and 35 years of age or older.

But no top age restrictions.

Now Biden unlike me though doesn't seem to have a grasp of reality!
He cuts US oil exploration while begging OPEC to produce more oil.
He wants the USA to become totally energy dependent!
Biden is detached from reality.
Especially when he doesn't seem to understand that the country he wants the USA to depend on, China produces 28% of world's CO2.

View attachment 567902

Why we need a constitutional age limit for president​

So what you're saying is, just because you're incompetent Joe must be too?

Do you think you're capable of judging that, considering the comments you just made?

Progs have furthe biggest difference biggest difference between us and a Bananananana Republic is like Rasputin. The biggest nations of the world. Our economy is like Rasputin. The between us and a Banana Republic is like Rasputin. The years could have taken us and a Bananana Republic is the between out most nations of the years could have furthe years could have done over the years could have furthe years could have furthe years could have taken out most nations of the world. Our economy is ther th

So what you're saying is, just because you're incompetent Joe must be too?

Do you think you're capable of judging that, considering the comments you just made?
There is no question Joe is incompetent and actually it isn't his age!
BUT here are FACTS regarding his incompetency...regardless of AGE!
A) He pulls all the troops out of Afghanistan FIRST then arranges for American citizens. That is a FACT!
In Kabul, it is increasingly clear that the U.S. departure is so rushed and poorly planned that it will be impossible to evacuate everyone at risk of Taliban reprisal.
The rapid withdrawal of U.S. forces has exacerbated long-running dynamics in Afghanistan. Afghans who aided the American effort are frantically looking for ways out of the country. The U.S. system for vetting Afghan visa applicants remains exhausting and time-consuming
B) These economically DUMB Biden shuts off exploration for oil on land that produces 25% of US gasoline!
Biden canceled Federal land exploration. Consequently oil company planners have a very real excuse to raise
gas prices today by 61% more than a year ago! Incompetence!
Oil from federal lands tops 1B barrels as Trump eases rules
These are just TWO non-age related among other examples like.."
Biden Labeled Rittenhouse a ‘White Supremacist’

This personal, subjective, and purely uninformed opinion is based on the FACT that I'm Biden's age, 78, will be 79 in a couple of months.
I know why Biden shuffles. I shuffle because as Biden my sense of balance is diminished.
I know why Biden squints. I squint because my vision is poorer than even 10 years ago.
I know why Biden ignores questions. He doesn't hear well as I also don't hear well.
As directed by the Constitution, a presidential candidate must be
a natural born citizen of the United States,
a resident for 14 years,
and 35 years of age or older.

But no top age restrictions.

Now Biden unlike me though doesn't seem to have a grasp of reality!
He cuts US oil exploration while begging OPEC to produce more oil.
He wants the USA to become totally energy dependent!
Biden is detached from reality.
Especially when he doesn't seem to understand that the country he wants the USA to depend on, China produces 28% of world's CO2.

View attachment 567902

Why we need a constitutional age limit for president​

Consumer Prices Explode 7.5% Higher, Worst Inflation in 40 Years

Poll: 54% Of American Say Biden Did Nothing For Them Since Taking Office Amid Record-High Inflation

Little Faith: Poll Says Just 20% Think Biden Will Be 'a Successful' President
More than twice that number – 43% – believe Biden will ultimately be judged unsuccessful, according to a new poll by the Pew Research Center.

Forum List

Back