Omnious Sign

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Thousands of animals are leaving the Yellowstone volcano area.

The Eruption of that volcano in Yellowstone could very likely mean the end of America...and it could happen at any time and the arrogant,ignorant and Godless nation that America has become would be no more.

Yellowstone volcano is a HIGH RISK threat: What does the dire USGS warning mean?

This Is What Would Happen To The World If The Yellowstone Supervolcano Erupted Today

Maybe we should annex Mexico, just in case? :auiqs.jpg:

Did you say that God created an unstable planet to play creator upon?

I think the citizens of
Pompeii could answer your question

The prophet Isaiah warns us that in the last days God is going to “turn the world upside down.” He declares, “Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down” (Isaiah 24:1).

Last edited:

The Eruption of that volcano in Yellowstone could very likely mean the end of America...and it could happen at any time and the arrogant,ignorant and Godless nation that America has become would be no more.

Yellowstone volcano is a HIGH RISK threat: What does the dire USGS warning mean?

This Is What Would Happen To The World If The Yellowstone Supervolcano Erupted Today

As a person who has actually lived through a volcano erupting a few times:

GET A GRIP.

A volcano eruption isn't going to be the end of America.

It will cause a lot of damage and people will have to take shelter but we're Americans. We can clean up the mess and move on.

Sounds like an ominous sign indeed.

The animals tend to know impending danger.

All that's needed is for people to get out of the blast zone.

It's not that big of a deal.

I've lived through the main blow up of St. Helens and all the smaller ones after. Yes it made a mess. Yes it's a natural disaster.

No it's not the end of America.

Not this crap again.

I know. People act like it's the end of the world.

It's not.

I've lived through St. Helens and all her blow ups.

We all are still here.

GET A GRIP.

It will cause a lot of damage and people will have to take shelter but we're Americans. We can clean up the mess and move on.

If YellowStone blows it'll do more than cause a lot of damage.
We're talking a world changing event.

GET A GRIP.

Naive much? Ignorant much? Geologist: A Yellowstone Eruption ‘Would Destroy Most of the US’ - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

N

Not this crap again.

It's not.

We all are still here.

Mount St Helens was a firecracker compared to a nuke if YellowStone went off.

Not this crap again.

It's not.

We all are still here.
Not the people closest to the mountain when it blew in 1980..

Sounds like an ominous sign indeed.

The animals tend to know impending danger.

All that's needed is for people to get out of the blast zone.

It's not that big of a deal.

I've lived through the main blow up of St. Helens and all the smaller ones after. Yes it made a mess. Yes it's a natural disaster.

No it's not the end of America.

It's the ash thats the problem.
It'll cover the vast majority of the US.
fydlfrsepifvth6lom14

GET A GRIP.

Naive much? Ignorant much? Geologist: A Yellowstone Eruption ‘Would Destroy Most of the US’ - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

N
But the main question from the OP remains: will the animals have enough time to make it to a safe haven before she blows?

Not this crap again.

It's not.

We all are still here.

Mount St Helens was a firecracker compared to a nuke if YellowStone went off.

Exactly....people just do not want the truth....it tends to interfere with their pre-conceived notions and their current lifestyles of hedonism and godlessness.....kinda similar to how the nazi bigwigs in Berlin were going to the opera and having parties as the Russians were moving in and only days away.

Forum List

Back