OMG, the women are storming the Supreme Court and demanding recounts!!!!!

Nice try

Stare Decisis. [Latin, Let the decision stand.] The policy of courts to abide by or adhere to principles established by decisions in earlier cases. In the United States and England, the Common Law has traditionally adhered to the precedents of earlier cases as sources of law.

Do you know who warned us that the new conservative justices were not following Stare Decisis? Sandra Day O'Conner. That's right. A conservative judge appointed by Reagan. Even she knew what the right wing wackos were doing wasn't right.

Roe v. Wade, the 1973 landmark case that legalized abortion, had been the law of the land for eight years. But it was under constant attack from the religious right — then as now. And because O'Connor was a woman who had presided over the Arizona State Senate when it decriminalized abortion, she was suspect, even though she declared her personal abhorrence for abortion.

"Too frequent overturning of precedent, she felt, undercut the court," said Carl Tobias, a law professor at the University of Richmond.

Some justices wanted to overturn Roe v. Wade, notably Antonin Scalia, who would bring it up in discussion of other decisions, such as Lawrence v. Texas, which overturned state sodomy laws — that is, laws that targeted gay sex.

So it's no surprise to someone smart like me who's been wise to what the right wing has been trying to do since the late 70's. Not buying your bullshit.
OK, let's bring Jim Crowe back malaka.

Depending when you want to perform the abortion?

First trimester you have my solid support but after that it has to have a good reason and birth control is off the table for banning including the morning after pill…

Here is proof you are lying. Or that you've been lied to. Here are Republicans trying to make the morning after pill and abortion pills illegal. These pills are used very early on. So why ban them?

Boom! Ya busted. Now stop lying to women. Tell them your end game is to make abortion illegal. It's murder. Right?

Here is proof you are lying. Or that you've been lied to. Here are Republicans trying to make the morning after pill and abortion pills illegal. These pills are used very early on. So why ban them?

Boom! Ya busted. Now stop lying to women. Tell them your end game is to make abortion illegal. It's murder. Right?
Yes, killing innocent children in the womb should be illegal, Silly Boo Boo.

You're an excellent swallower.

Yes, killing innocent children in the womb should be illegal, Silly Boo Boo.
Then tell the women in America that. When the Supreme Court thing happened you guys came out with all kinds of excuses and said you were not trying to ban abortion. That's not what the Supreme Court decision did you said. But I explained that decision was just one move towards an all out federal ban on abortion. Classifying it as murder. Which is weird because that's even more conservative than you were before Roe V Wade happened 50 years ago. You didn't believe that even back then. Suddenly abortion is MURDER in the 1st? WOW how far right you've become.

Women crushed you in 2022 even with your lies that you weren't and wouldn't try passing a federal law too making abortion murder. The Duke at least has the balls to admit to young women that's what they are trying to do. Young people crushed Republicans before they knew this. Now? Thank you!

Then tell the women in America that. When the Supreme Court thing happened you guys came out with all kinds of excuses and said you were not trying to ban abortion. That's not what the Supreme Court decision did you said. But I explained that decision was just one move towards an all out federal ban on abortion. Classifying it as murder. Which is weird because that's even more conservative than you were before Roe V Wade happened 50 years ago. You didn't believe that even back then. Suddenly abortion is MURDER in the 1st? WOW how far right you've become.

Women crushed you in 2022 even with your lies that you weren't and wouldn't try passing a federal law too making abortion murder. The Duke at least has the balls to admit to young women that's what they are trying to do. Young people crushed Republicans before they knew this. Now? Thank you!
Butcher.

Not me, women. I think it's 1,400,000 a year since Roe V Wade. Lock them all up!!! I never got an abortion.

Think about how much more over populated we'd be. Although we do have a worker shortage now. So we have a lot of people south of us who want to come fill those jobs. Let them in. I guess that makes me a globalist. I understand we can't keep doing that forever. We have a problem that Mexico also has a problem. There is a corporation in between them that they both don't want to fuck with. The drug cartels. And who are the customers? American people. It's unstoppable as much as they try. My problem is now I understand they are sending in poison with fentynal? I got it before but if they are sending in poison I guess we have to do something about it. Perhaps a warning and they'll stop cutting the drugs they send. We want good stuff. Then the government will go back to pretending to stop you. But if you continue poisoning us we may have to come after you. Mexico says we can't attack them in Mexico they are a soverign nation. What do we do?

Get rid of leftist scum.
I told all you anti abortion liars that your end goal is to make abortion MURDER. That states rights bullshit I knew was a lie so I TOLD YOU SO!

A federal judge in Texas issued a preliminary ruling invalidating the Food and Drug Administration's 23-year-old approval of the abortion pill mifepristone, an unprecedented order that — if it stands through court challenges — could make it harder for patients to get abortions in states where abortion is legal

Yes, we want to be free to butcher our fetus'. This should not be political. Mind your own god damn business'

Forum List

Back