OMG it's true....the Russians are running away like scared little kids from the Mighty NATO-KRANIANS! HERE LOOK!

I guess the Ukrainians won't fight....so remove the sanctions so we the people of the free world won't suffer high energy costs....
What I don't understand is why the US is sanctioning UKRANIAN businesses..... won't that just cause more suffering for the locals?

JO

What is so fucked up about this war is the fact that the Russian people do not want this war. It reminds me of Italy's invasion of Greece. When asked why Italy had such a hard time with Greeks, to paraphrase an Italian soldier, "Why am I killing Greeks? I have nothing against Greeks. They are our cousins." Ukrainians are the cousins to the Russians. Yeah, I know Trumpers love Putin. I have news for these Putin lovers. Putin is no fucking strategic genius.

Last edited:
That dunce Putin stepped into a bee's nest w/just his undies on.

I hope the Ukrainians put a good whoopin' on his ass!
From what I've seen, the Ukrainians might be at a disadvantage....

Why don't you volunteer to go over to fight for them (and keep the Fucktard from looking like such a helpless fool)???

If you're lucky, you might be able to get JoeB to go along and heroically hand out toilet paper when you shit yourself!!!!

I liked the CNN guy that went to the Kiev airport and was taking with a couple of guys he thought were Ukrainian and asking the who was in control of the airport.....We are....They were Russian special forces that had captured it.

That's so typical CNN. Do you have a link to that video?

From what I've seen, the Ukrainians might be at a disadvantage....

Why don't you volunteer to go over to fight for them (and keep the Fucktard from looking like such a helpless fool)???

If you're lucky, you might be able to get JoeB to go along and heroically hand out toilet paper when you shit yourself!!!!
I will if you guarantee that you'll be on the Putin side facing me.

*Pyoong, pyoong, pyoong!!!*

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
I liked the CNN guy that went to the Kiev airport and was taking with a couple of guys he thought were Ukrainian and asking the who was in control of the airport.....We are....They were Russian special forces that had captured it.
I would half bet that Ukraine is full of Russian loyalists who will show themselves eventually ....

What is so fucked up about this war is the fact that the Russian people do not want this war. It reminds me of Italy's invasion of Greece. When asked why Italy had such a hard time with Greeks, to paraphrase an Italian soldier, "Why am I killing Greeks? I have nothing against Greeks. They are our cousins." Ukrainians are the cousins to the Russians. Yeah, I know Trumpers love Putin. I have news for these Putin lovers. Putin is no fucking strategic genius.
I've supported Trump on occasion in the past but I loathe Putin.

Forum List

Back