Omar = Traitor

She pisses you off so badly that it’s worth it. She’s doing a great job.

(maybe you’ll understand how that sounds when you say it about Trump)

Has Trump posted anti American and Antisemitic rhetoric? Omar supports BDS. If BDS were implemented it would be the END of Israel. Why doesn't she support BDS vs. Iran or Iraq? Hmmmmm....you're so uneducated. Typical dumbass weak leftist.
BDS is not anti-Semitic. It’s a policy directed at a government and not a religion intended to get policy changes.

If you applied the same standard to Trump as you do Omar, you’d have been calling him a traitor years ago. He has been very critical of the US over many years.

Really, so boycott, divestment and sanctions is justified? It would be the end of Israel. You're so uneducated. How about BDS Pakistan?

BDS of Pakistan would be anti-Muslim bigotry, no? Isn’t that consistent with your logic?

It’s a political position. It wouldn’t end Israel if they complied with their demands. We do the same for a great many countries.

No because Pakistan is not the only Muslim majority country. If you did BDS vs. every Muslim country then yes it would be anti-Muslim bigotry. Demands of BDS = one state solution aka the end of Israel. You're so uneducated.
Oh I get it. You can’t be considered an anti-Muslim bigot if you don’t do it to every Muslim.

Okay. Sure. Got it.

That’s a silly rationalization and doesn’t stand up to any rational logic. It gives you leave to label any policy directed at Israel to be labeled anti-Semitic. This is exactly the kind of nonsense that you oppose when it’s directed at you. Now the shoe is on the other foot.

BDS is not a single set of demands. The biggest BDS organization as far as I can tell explicitly does not call for a one state solution. Omar is on record calling for a two state solution and recognizes that Israel has a right to exist as a Jewish homeland.

Has Trump posted anti American and Antisemitic rhetoric? Omar supports BDS. If BDS were implemented it would be the END of Israel. Why doesn't she support BDS vs. Iran or Iraq? Hmmmmm....you're so uneducated. Typical dumbass weak leftist.
BDS is not anti-Semitic. It’s a policy directed at a government and not a religion intended to get policy changes.

If you applied the same standard to Trump as you do Omar, you’d have been calling him a traitor years ago. He has been very critical of the US over many years.

Really, so boycott, divestment and sanctions is justified? It would be the end of Israel. You're so uneducated. How about BDS Pakistan?

BDS of Pakistan would be anti-Muslim bigotry, no? Isn’t that consistent with your logic?

It’s a political position. It wouldn’t end Israel if they complied with their demands. We do the same for a great many countries.

No because Pakistan is not the only Muslim majority country. If you did BDS vs. every Muslim country then yes it would be anti-Muslim bigotry. Demands of BDS = one state solution aka the end of Israel. You're so uneducated.
Oh I get it. You can’t be considered an anti-Muslim bigot if you don’t do it to every Muslim.

Okay. Sure. Got it.

That’s a silly rationalization and doesn’t stand up to any rational logic. It gives you leave to label any policy directed at Israel to be labeled anti-Semitic. This is exactly the kind of nonsense that you oppose when it’s directed at you. Now the shoe is on the other foot.

BDS is not a single set of demands. The biggest BDS organization as far as I can tell explicitly does not call for a one state solution. Omar is on record calling for a two state solution and recognizes that Israel has a right to exist as a Jewish homeland.

That is the biggest one and a two state solution doesn't work either because creating another mostly Islamic country is disastrous given that every single mostly Islamic country now is a complete and utter humanitarian and or economic disaster. Israel is not water, land and air it is People. Anti Israel = anti Jewish people. When people say "We hate America" they mean us not our land and structures. You're so uneducated.

Can someone tell us the strategic benefit of killing Qasem Soleimani?

Trump is just looking to escalate an issue which was generally deescalated by Obama. Trump by doing this is declaring war, he doesn't have permission to create war...

Okay. Sure. Got it.

That is the biggest one and a two state solution doesn't work either because creating another mostly Islamic country is disastrous given that every single mostly Islamic country now is a complete and utter humanitarian and or economic disaster. Israel is not water, land and air it is People. Anti Israel = anti Jewish people. When people say "We hate America" they mean us not our land and structures. You're so uneducated.
So you lied about BDS calling for a one state solution? So you don’t believe in a two state solution either. I guess that just leaves a one Jewish State solution as the only alternative? Is that right?

I’m pessimistic about a fix to Israel/Palestine. Maybe 30 years ago it was achievable but not in the generation of Netanyahu. There’s plenty of blame to go around, not just Palestinians. Israel had plenty of their own extremists who helped poison the peace talks.

So if you say you hare Democrats, do you hate African Americans? Is anti-Democrat then anti-black? Obviously not. That’s a really, really stupid position you’ve staked out. You can oppose policy without hating people.

Okay. Sure. Got it.

So you lied about BDS calling for a one state solution? So you don’t believe in a two state solution either. I guess that just leaves a one Jewish State solution as the only alternative? Is that right?

I’m pessimistic about a fix to Israel/Palestine. Maybe 30 years ago it was achievable but not in the generation of Netanyahu. There’s plenty of blame to go around, not just Palestinians. Israel had plenty of their own extremists who helped poison the peace talks.

So if you say you hare Democrats, do you hate African Americans? Is anti-Democrat then anti-black? Obviously not. That’s a really, really stupid position you’ve staked out. You can oppose policy without hating people.

Wrong. Omar changed her tune to two state. What BDS really wants: A one-state solution, minus the Jewish state

You're stupid and uneducated.

Israel has one tiny slab of land, their ancient homeland. Is it their fault that EVERY mostly Muslim country is a disaster? Alternative is let Israel eliminate Fatah and Hamas and the people there relocate to Muslim countries. There are 50+. In Lebanon they treat Palestinians worse than dogs. Israel treats its Palestinian citizens with respect. Yet no one pushes for BDS Lebanon. Even your fellow Lefty Bill Maher called it a "bullshit purity test".

You're so uneducated

Trump is just looking to escalate an issue which was generally deescalated by Obama. Trump by doing this is declaring war, he doesn't have permission to create war...

He won't be planning any new attacks.

Trump by doing this is declaring war,

So now Iran will attack our troops in Iraq?
Now they'll attack our embassy?

Your go to card is Islamic extremist and anti-Semite. You think Schumer is an Islamic extremist?

You’re an idiot if you think that Omar hasn’t been subject to anti-Muslim bigotry.
Nope, I just think Schumer vilifies whatever Trump does. If Trump said puppies are great, Schumer would berate puppies. Omar dug her own grave. Israel hypnotized the world? LOL

Her quote not mine
Israel occupies an oversized importance in our foreign policy which has us turn a blind eye to some of their more questionable actions.

I remember conservatives celebrating Trump cutting off our foreign military assistance and stopping other countries from using us as a piggy bank.

Except Israel of course. They don’t say anything about that.

Israel is our only true ally in the Middle East. Safest place for a Muslim woman or anyone gay or Christian in the Middle East is Israel. So spare me. Israel is a Democracy and they elect their officials and foreign + domestic policy. So when you hate on Israel as you idiot leftists do you really hate on Jews. You're so uneducated.

That’s idiotic. Every time you hate on Obama‘s policy, were you hating on black people who voted for him? Obviously not. People can have disagreements without you knee jerk to anti-semitism. You’re behaving in a manner that you supposedly hate.

Is Israel using us as a piggy bank?

Wrong. US is not the only Christian nation. Israel is giving us intelligence, bases and alliance for a measly $4bn. Vilifying Israel is the same as vilifying the Red Army in 1943 for killing Nazis. Stupid. You're so uneducated.

We do not bases in Israel.

Hmmmm ... Alls I can say is ODD - You pick which:

1. ODD = Omar Derangement Disorder

2. ODD = Obama Derangement Disorder

3. ODD = Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) - A childhood disorder that is defined by a pattern of hostile, disobedient, and defiant behaviors directed at adults or other authority figures. ODD is also characterized by children displaying angry and irritable moods, as well as argumentative and vindictive behaviors.

I say ALL THREE!

Yo Pepe the Zog Frog - A LOT of people (including Republicans) have condemned this act of terror by the impulsive, amoral man-child in the White House.

IMHO you & yer hapless pals are the Traitors.

But you know, maybe that's just me ;)

Last edited:
How did this person ever get elected?

Ilhan Omar Attacks Trump For Killing Top Iranian Terrorist, Promotes Conspiracy Theory

Now she is criticizing Trump for killing a terrorist??!?! Seriously?!?!?

Keep electing Islamist extremists to Congress and this is what you get. I am almost speechless.
Omar is not an Islamic extremist.
Well, whatever the case, she is an idiot.

The Democrats continue to embarrass themselves as they try to make political hay out of President Trump’s defending Americans by ridding the world of its worst living terrorist. Ilhan Omar predictably joined in yesterday, with this tweet:

Ilhan Omar

✔@IlhanMN

Trump needs to immediately divest from his businesses and comply with the emoluments clause. Iran could threaten Trump hotels *worldwide* and he could provoke war over the loss of revenue from skittish guests.​

His business interests should not be driving military decisions.​

28.6K people are talking about this
https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1214226976048910337
Omar’s take is unbelievably stupid.

She obviously has no idea what the emoluments clause is all about. It doesn’t mean that a president can’t own commercial properties in foreign countries.

Her comments make zero sense. Her suggestion that President Trump might “provoke war” because his hotels are “losing revenue” since guests are “skittish” about the possibility of Iranian attacks is ridiculous. And her conclusion–“His business interests should not be driving military decisions”–is self-refuting. Obviously, if President Trump’s overriding motivation was a desire to avoid possible threats to his hotels, he wouldn’t have had General Soleimani killed. The killing of Soleimani, or heightened tensions with Iran in general, can’t possibly serve the Trump organization’s business interests. Which I am sure is, in any event, the farthest thing from the president’s mind.

Ilhan Omar is a remarkably arrogant, but not very intelligent, person. If you are a Democrat, there is no expectation that your “analyses” of current events make any sense. Hating President Trump is the only requirement, and it is enough to make you a leader of your party, like Ilhan Omar.

JUST STUPID

Ilhan Omar Attacks Trump For Killing Top Iranian Terrorist, Promotes Conspiracy Theory

Keep electing Islamist extremists to Congress and this is what you get. I am almost speechless.

The Democrats continue to embarrass themselves as they try to make political hay out of President Trump’s defending Americans by ridding the world of its worst living terrorist. Ilhan Omar predictably joined in yesterday, with this tweet:

Ilhan Omar

✔@IlhanMN

Trump needs to immediately divest from his businesses and comply with the emoluments clause. Iran could threaten Trump hotels *worldwide* and he could provoke war over the loss of revenue from skittish guests.​

She obviously has no idea what the emoluments clause is all about. It doesn’t mean that a president can’t own commercial properties in foreign countries.

Her comments make zero sense. Her suggestion that President Trump might “provoke war” because his hotels are “losing revenue” since guests are “skittish” about the possibility of Iranian attacks is ridiculous. And her conclusion–“His business interests should not be driving military decisions”–is self-refuting. Obviously, if President Trump’s overriding motivation was a desire to avoid possible threats to his hotels, he wouldn’t have had General Soleimani killed. The killing of Soleimani, or heightened tensions with Iran in general, can’t possibly serve the Trump organization’s business interests. Which I am sure is, in any event, the farthest thing from the president’s mind.

Ilhan Omar is a remarkably arrogant, but not very intelligent, person. If you are a Democrat, there is no expectation that your “analyses” of current events make any sense. Hating President Trump is the only requirement, and it is enough to make you a leader of your party, like Ilhan Omar.

JUST STUPID

What is she afraid of Iran doing to his hotels, send them bed bugs? I guess she missed the part where Trump (when he took office) gave the management of his businesses to his family. What an imagination. These Democrats live in their own make believe world, don't they?

Ilhan Omar

✔@IlhanMN

JUST STUPID

What is she afraid of Iran doing to his hotels, send them bed bugs? I guess she missed the part where Trump (when he took office) gave the management of his businesses to his family. What an imagination. These Democrats live in their own make believe world, don't they?
They have severe TDS. If Trump said puppies are cute, Democrats would begin hating dogs.

Ilhan Omar

✔@IlhanMN

JUST STUPID

They have severe TDS. If Trump said puppies are cute, Democrats would begin hating dogs.

I think they were hoping for another Benghazi so they could blame Trump for that. So a few Americans die, so what? As long as it wasn't a foreign terrorist.

Forum List

Back