Omar = Traitor

How did this person ever get elected?

Ilhan Omar Attacks Trump For Killing Top Iranian Terrorist, Promotes Conspiracy Theory

Now she is criticizing Trump for killing a terrorist??!?! Seriously?!?!?

Keep electing Islamist extremists to Congress and this is what you get. I am almost speechless.
Omar is not an Islamic extremist.
Opinions vary. I disagree. Maybe she hypnotized you like she claims Israel hypnotized the world?

Ilhan Omar Attacks Trump For Killing Top Iranian Terrorist, Promotes Conspiracy Theory

Keep electing Islamist extremists to Congress and this is what you get. I am almost speechless.
We're not in a state of war. Are you pressuring your representatives in Washington to pass a declaration of war? If not, why not?

Because the United States has not declared war on anybody since Vietnam.

I don't think we've formally declared war on anyone since WWII. There is usually too severe of a shortage of guts in our Congress to do anything like that. There's always plenty of pussy to go around but balls and guts are typically very rare.

I forget if it was Vietnam or WWII. Been a while since I looked it up. However what the TDS people are doing is sticking up for the commies who are upset we didn't include them in our plans. When did they ever include us in theirs?

Besides the security factor, which the Democrats have proven repeatedly they are not to be trusted with, what would have happened if Trump did approach them for permission? Think they would have given it to him; make Trump look good by allowing him to kill a guy this high on the food chain?

And what would happen if Trump ignored their recommendations? Another phony impeachment trial?

Given how the Democrats have conducted themselves in the past, Trump had no choice but to act alone. Democrats are not to be trusted. Never have been, and never will, because everything is party first--country second with them.

We're not in a state of war. Are you pressuring your representatives in Washington to pass a declaration of war? If not, why not?

Because the United States has not declared war on anybody since Vietnam.

I don't think we've formally declared war on anyone since WWII. There is usually too severe of a shortage of guts in our Congress to do anything like that. There's always plenty of pussy to go around but balls and guts are typically very rare.
We declared a war on terror. The Iranian Terrorist was killed in Iraq where he was plotting deaths of American lives.

Really? So who's side is she taking this time?

Her constituents.

Yeah, her constituents, another group of terrorists.

Opinions vary. I disagree. Maybe she hypnotized you like she claims Israel hypnotized the world?

Opinions do vary. Bigots out there indeed have low opinions of her, no doubt. There’s rational criticism of her as well. Labeling her an Islamic extremist is not one of them.

Her constituents.

Her constituents.

You ever been to her district?

Opinions do vary. Bigots out there indeed have low opinions of her, no doubt. There’s rational criticism of her as well. Labeling her an Islamic extremist is not one of them.
There is the Leftist go to card. Bigotry and racism. Lovely. I feel the same way about Chuck Schumer. He is a white guy. You’re such a weak loser.

Her constituents.

Her constituents.

We have TV and Social Media. Don’t need to go there to understand the demographics. I have Never been to Seattle but that doesn’t mean I dont know who Russell Wilson is. You’re dumb.

Liberals are bigots. Liberals are anti-white racists.

Her constituents.

Her constituents.

We have TV and Social Media. Don’t need to go there to understand the demographics. I have Never been to Seattle but that doesn’t mean I dont know who Russell Wilson is. You’re dumb.
Oh goodie. TV and social media. Can’t ever be misled by those!

You sound dumb.

There is the Leftist go to card. Bigotry and racism. Lovely. I feel the same way about Chuck Schumer. He is a white guy. You’re such a weak loser.
Your go to card is Islamic extremist and anti-Semite. You think Schumer is an Islamic extremist?

You’re an idiot if you think that Omar hasn’t been subject to anti-Muslim bigotry.

Your go to card is Islamic extremist and anti-Semite. You think Schumer is an Islamic extremist?
You’re an idiot if you think that Omar hasn’t been subject to anti-Muslim bigotry.
There is no law saying she has to remain a Muslim.

Her constituents.

Her constituents.

You sound dumb.
When they show live coverage the naked eye test works. Do you not trust your eyes?

Nope, I just think Schumer vilifies whatever Trump does. If Trump said puppies are great, Schumer would berate puppies. Omar dug her own grave. Israel hypnotized the world? LOL

Her quote not mine

Her constituents.

Her constituents.

You sound dumb.
When they show live coverage the naked eye test works. Do you not trust your eyes?

Who wouldn’t believe these MENSA level conservatives?

Laura Loomer and Jacob Wohl came to Minneapolis for God knows what reason | City Pages

Don’t forget, your fellow traveler labeled Minnesota’s 5th Congressional district as a terrorist state. I think it’s a fair statement to ask if he’d ever been there.

You sound dumb.

Laura Loomer and Jacob Wohl came to Minneapolis for God knows what reason | City Pages

Don’t forget, your fellow traveler labeled Minnesota’s 5th Congressional district as a terrorist state. I think it’s a fair statement to ask if he’d ever been there.
The Alt Right are as bad as you are. At least we all agree but for some reason pussy hateful Leftists like you get a pass. Not with me.

Nope, I just think Schumer vilifies whatever Trump does. If Trump said puppies are great, Schumer would berate puppies. Omar dug her own grave. Israel hypnotized the world? LOL

Her quote not mine
Israel occupies an oversized importance in our foreign policy which has us turn a blind eye to some of their more questionable actions.

I remember conservatives celebrating Trump cutting off our foreign military assistance and stopping other countries from using us as a piggy bank.

Except Israel of course. They don’t say anything about that.

You sound dumb.

The Alt Right are as bad as you are. At least we all agree but for some reason pussy hateful Leftists like you get a pass. Not with me.
You’re not alt right? The alt right loves attacking Omar and calling her a terrorist. You guys have that in common.

Odd that you’re accusing me of being hateful in your own little hate Omar thread. Id vote for her if for no other reason that it pisses you guys off. Does that sound hateful to you?

Forum List

Back