Olympian Inga Thompson: 'I was shamed for speaking out about trans – this is why people stay silent'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The LGBT mafia will actively work to silence anyone who tries to stop their agenda.

Inga Thompson, the three-time Olympian publicly accused by cycling team Cynisca of "affecting its brand and reputation" for opposing biological males in women's sport, has said she is "horrified" and "gobsmacked" by the statement but promised to continue advocating for fairness in the female category. A five-time US national race champion, Thompson has led the criticism of cycling's governing bodies that allowed Austin Killips to claim victory at last month's Tour of the Gila, becoming the first transgender rider to win a UCI stage race. "It is time for women cyclists to start protesting UCI policy," she wrote this week. "Start taking a knee at the starting lines. Team managers need to speak up and protect their riders."

It's more than being ashamed. Organized trannie supporters will beat up and threaten anyone that dares to speak out. What happened to the feminist movement when female athletes are used as tackling dummies by men with fake boobs?

She's now been officially dropped by the team. Unfuckingbelievable.

Cycling team parts ways with Olympian Inga Thompson after call to protest UCI's transgender athlete policy​

I'll speak out against the mentally challenged everyday... it's fun watching leftists melt down over it

It is easy for you to do in the safety of your basement.

What this lady did takes actual courage and conviction...two things you would not understand

It is easy for you to do in the safety of your basement.

What this lady did takes actual courage and conviction...two things you would not understand

Gfy you're all but hurt because absolutely everyone knows you're a fraud. Get past you'll ever influence me. I mean that

Forum List

Back