Old Muhammad Ali Clip

Interesting, since Ali himself is a mulitracial product of not just African but Irish, English, Italian and allegedly Malagasy ancestry. Does the interview mention that?

ClosedCaption what you think of that? :)

Isn't it amazing how much the world has changed since that video (I'm guessing it was made in the 60s) Sad that some idiots just can;t keep up.

Changed? How so? You mean that celebrities like Ali are afraid to express their real beliefs about disgusting things like race mixing? I guess that has changed. Funny how ClosedCaption can reply to another thread but not this one yet....hmmm

Isn't it amazing how much the world has changed since that video (I'm guessing it was made in the 60s) Sad that some idiots just can;t keep up.

Changed? How so? You mean that celebrities like Ali are afraid to express their real beliefs about disgusting things like race mixing? I guess that has changed. Funny how ClosedCaption can reply to another thread but not this one yet....hmmm

Why is my response funny? Hmmmm

Whats Hmmmm? I was posting...do you find that suspicious? Hmmmm

Why? Hmmmmmm

I'm pretty sure Ali is not afraid to say anything he wants to say. Odd that the right wing didn't support his beliefs as strongly when he converted to Islam and refused to be drafted into the military.

I'm pretty sure Ali is not afraid to say anything he wants to say. Odd that the right wing didn't support his beliefs as strongly when he converted to Islam and refused to be drafted into the military.

He would in later years....times changed for sure....the 1984esque style of the world destroyed anyone who dared to speak out about this disgusting crap

Ali dated his share of white women
Proof of this? Also I wonder if Ali meant breeding with in his case white women was disgusting? Who knows....he was right though.

He would in later years....times changed for sure....the 1984esque style of the world destroyed anyone who dared to speak out about this disgusting crap

Proof of this? Also I wonder if Ali meant breeding with in his case white women was disgusting? Who knows....he was right though.

Where the white women at?

What white women?

What white women?

Why those white women that "negro" Ali had on his arms

T-Rump is buying them up for pageants.
He thinks they're "real estate".

What white women?

No idea never saw him with any...

What white women?
So you always agree with Muslims?

"Disgusting"?

?????

What white women?

Pic or didnt happen

What white women?
Depends on situation....I find Muslims easier to agree with than xtians or jews.

What white women?
Depends on situation....I find Muslims easier to agree with than xtians or jews.
Eh, I've only breed white women, but I have dated other races..To me they are all the same...Turn them on their head, spread their legs and it's all pink inside...

Forum List

Back