Old Lady Who Talks to Clouds Thread

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
From the gal who brought us the "vast right wing conspiracy" meme:

“Look at the nonsense that people say running for office. I mean, just ridiculous stuff,” Clinton told Vox editor-in-chief Ezra Klein in a 40-minute interview released on Monday.

“And they get away with it because there’s no big gong that rings that says ‘Oh, my gosh, look at what so-and-so just said.'”

Perhaps she was just tired when she said it.

Hillary Complains That Politicians ‘Get Away’ With Saying ‘Nonsense’ [VIDEO]

I found that parody to be vulgar and disgusting----how does that bitch get away with that shit??? She forgot to put on the
blackface make-up. I felt a desire to slap her face

If you have learned nothing else from Mrs. Tuzla and the democrats, it should be that blacks need taken care of by the white democrat establishment and you must talk down to the super predators. (super predators being a Clinton term)

“Look at the nonsense that people say running for office. I mean, just ridiculous stuff,” Clinton told Vox editor-in-chief Ezra Klein in a 40-minute interview released on Monday.

“And they get away with it because there’s no big gong that rings that says ‘Oh, my gosh, look at what so-and-so just said.'”

"Old Lady Who Talks to Clouds" is kinda clever. Now think up one for Trump.

she isn't old, now over 90 is one foot in the grave

Forum List

Back