Old Guy Fight! Donald Trump: Joe Biden is 'weak mentally'; Biden: Trump doesn't get 'basics'

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
The Battle of the Seniors!

Donald Trump: Joe Biden is 'weak mentally'; Biden: Trump doesn't get 'basics'

"Trump said Biden was the "weakest mentally" in the Democratic presidential campaign as he prepared to board Air Force One.
"I like running against people who are weak mentally," the president said.
At Biden's first stop in Ottumwa, Biden said the president is an "existential threat to America.""
"Folks, the fact of the matter is that four years of Donald Trump will be viewed as an aberration in American history,” Biden said. “Eight years, eight years will fundamentally change who we are as a nation and how we are viewed around the world."

iu

The Battle of the Seniors!

Donald Trump: Joe Biden is 'weak mentally'; Biden: Trump doesn't get 'basics'

"Trump said Biden was the "weakest mentally" in the Democratic presidential campaign as he prepared to board Air Force One.
"I like running against people who are weak mentally," the president said.
At Biden's first stop in Ottumwa, Biden said the president is an "existential threat to America.""
"Folks, the fact of the matter is that four years of Donald Trump will be viewed as an aberration in American history,” Biden said. “Eight years, eight years will fundamentally change who we are as a nation and how we are viewed around the world."

iu

Well, the Jersey Shore generation should be entertained.

'Old Guy' fight?

Try PRESIDENT versus an old fart who spent about half of his life in Congress and never accomplished anything significant by comparison....

:p

As President, Trump did more in 2 years than Barry did in 8.

As a politician, Trump did more in 2 years than Biden has his whole political life.

DOWN GOES BIDEN! DOWN GOES BIDEN! if only Howard Cosell was alive today and we could once again throw beer cans at the TV.... :eusa_angel:

Creepy Joe has had two brain aneurysims...it shows.
Well, I refuse to make fun of him for that. However, maybe it has had an effect.
I also think the death of his son has taken a toll on him.
Though I have never considered him to actually be strong on any policy of his own, ever.

Well, I refuse to make fun of him for that. However, maybe it has had an effect.
Though I have never considered him to actually be strong on any policy of his own, ever.
The perfect Vice-President...but as leader..nope.

Biden is a real dumbshit, isn't he?

He can't run on a platform of achievements because he was part of the worst and most failed administration in the history of the Republic. That dog don't hunt.

He can't attack the extreme far Left yahoos running against him in the Moon Bat Party or else he will piss off all these pink pussy hat bat shit crazy Communists.

All he can come up with is Trump Derangement Syndrome bullshit. He thinks it that will win it for him.

LOL! That Boy is dumber than a door knob. Trump will eat him alive.

Ladies and gentleman, I introduce to you our political betters. :lol:

Wasn't making fun about aneurysims..just stating a fact.

He's not a young man, has past serious health issues and I question his thought process

As President, Trump did more in 2 years than Barry did in 8.

As a politician, Trump did more in 2 years than Biden has his whole political life.

Built a wall and made Mexico pay for
Repealed Obamacare on Day one

Hopefully Joe will rise above the playground at some point.

Trump obviously won't.
Think about this deeply. Does Trump ever start it before the other one does? Usually, it is in response to an unwarranted attack on him first.
It’s just his attack makes headlines, the one starting it doesn’t.

Forum List

Back