Olbermann Reaches New Low

I hope you realize that a lot of those teabaggers were card carrying democrats. So your kinda of sticking it to your party, too. I like it...I like it a lot.

My party? I'm afraid you're mistaken... I'll have nothing to do with our current system of demagogic party politics. I like it that way, too, because my political independence serves as a vantage point from which I can sling mud towards any part of the spectrum. :)

When are you going to start? Seems your mud slinging is just to one side of the spectrum.
That's because one side of the spectrum seems to be trying with especial fervor to monopolize ridiculous behavior... at the moment, that is. As far as the left is concerned, Obama's doing a fine job of exacerbating the economic crisis by ramping up spending. Hence my denouncement of Olbermann's kiss-assery.

The effort being spent by the likes of Olbermann to dismiss the tax day protests only confirms the fear their kind has for those protests.

I'll admit that I wouldn't look favorably upon being teabagged. Beyond that, I can't say I'm particularly afraid.

My party? I'm afraid you're mistaken... I'll have nothing to do with our current system of demagogic party politics. I like it that way, too, because my political independence serves as a vantage point from which I can sling mud towards any part of the spectrum. :)

When are you going to start? Seems your mud slinging is just to one side of the spectrum.
That's because one side of the spectrum seems to be trying with especial fervor to monopolize ridiculous behavior... at the moment, that is. As far as the left is concerned, Obama's doing a fine job of exacerbating the economic crisis by ramping up spending. Hence my denouncement of Olbermann's kiss-assery.

Ramping up on spending trillions of dollars we don't have. This is going to create a wave of hyper inflation. You do realize this don't you? I'm mean when the treasury has to print dollars to cover Obama's mouth, it has to end up with inflation. Obama is doing a fine job of exacerbating the economic crisis? Just how would you know? It's way too early to tell. The unemployment is still going up in most of the country. But, I guess that you really are just a liberal, and the mud is still being flung in one direction. You may think your different, but not from your actions.
Just what do you mean by rediculious behavior??? Please elaborate, I'm curious.

Ramping up on spending trillions of dollars we don't have. This is going to create a wave of hyper inflation. You do realize this don't you? I'm mean when the treasury has to print dollars to cover Obama's mouth, it has to end up with inflation. Obama is doing a fine job of exacerbating the economic crisis? Just how would you know? It's way too early to tell. The unemployment is still going up in most of the country. But, I guess that you really are just a liberal, and the mud is still being flung in one direction. You may think your different, but not from your actions.
I think you've accidentally confused the word "exacerbate" with something else...

Just what do you mean by rediculious behavior??? Please elaborate, I'm curious.
Throwing tea parties.

he isnt mocking your right to protest just how lame and misinformed this entire day was...from the conservative lobbyists that helped organize this "grassroots" thing to the corporate right wing sponsorship from fixed noise. Did you know that as of April 1 everyone making under 200 grand is getting much needed tax cuts? probably not because the right wing nuts at fox news and blowhards like limbaugh fail to mention it or say its hogwash.

:clap2:

I notice the same right wingers who were soooo happy to get Bush's one time tax break of $600 are now saying BIG DEAL to Obama's $400.

Well I will say to them what they told me when I mocked Bush's $600 tax break.

They can always send it back.

Folks who get Obama's lame $ 400.00 tax credit have to pay it back during the next tax season, I already had my HR person fix my paycheck to deduct it out. Nice try though.