Okinawa Governor Rips US For Letting Virus Surge At Military Bases

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Okinawa has been doing very well to contain the virus.

That is until the US military started being tested positive and it's now spreading in the military there. They aren't wearing masks or taking proper steps to protect the troops from the virus.

The governor of the island isn't happy with the way the US military has been so irresponsible. I don't blame him.

Okinawa governor rips US for letting COVID-19 infections surge on overseas American military bases
Blame the man in charge: Hannity.

That is until the US military started being tested positive and it's now spreading in the military there. They aren't wearing masks or taking proper steps to protect the troops from the virus.

The governor of the island isn't happy with the way the US military has been so irresponsible. I don't blame him.

Okinawa governor rips US for letting COVID-19 infections surge on overseas American military bases

Okinawa wants the US base off their Island, so no agenda here......

Blame the man in charge: Hannity.

Funny and agree!

Former presidential candidate Herman Cain, who attended Trump Tulsa rally, hospitalized for TrumpVirus

Huge TrumpVirus Spike in Tulsa, OK

Tulsa, OK now has over 5,100 TrumpVirus cases 26% of Oklahoma's Total !

Huge Covid-19 spike in Oklahoma thanks to Trump having his Trumptard followers not wearing mask when packed together indoors. This is now the "Trumpvirus"! Trump is the reason this country is the most infected country on the planet, in depression with high unemployment & widespread riots!

All Trump had to do was send every citizen a mask & mandate they wear it indoors at stores, schools, work, etc. Trump should have also mandated all parks & beaches remain open and everyone get 15+ minutes of sunlight every day to elevate their Vitamin D3 levels. Trump is a IDIOT!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Stupid comment, speaks more to your agenda than anyone else's

On the spot comment, Most Okinawans want the US off the island, despite out treaty with Japan allowing us to have bases there. Thus this is just them trying to make the case of US OUT.

It's like PETA bitching about a BBQ joint on their block because the sidewalk has cracks on it.

Yeah, I recall from the past that the civilian women there were sexually attacked by the US military. I'm sure any leader of any or our states and of all nations will but their constituents first, and if that requires orders to protect them no matter how unfair and despotic it may seem to some, most will understand that such orders are not only in their best interests, but will bring vocal attacks on this heroic effort to put the people before their job.

Yeah, I recall from the past that the civilian women there were sexually attacked by the US military. I'm sure any leader of any or our states and of all nations will but their constituents first, and if that requires orders to protect them no matter how unfair and despotic it may seem to some, most will understand that such orders are not only in their best interests, but will bring vocal attacks on this heroic effort to put the people before their job.

This word diarrhea has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Take another dose of your Adderall, the first one didn't work.

Okinawa wants the US base off their Island

Good. The war ended 75 years ago

Part of the peace process allows us, and even compels us to maintain bases.

It does not. Pretty sure Japan isn't going to bomb Pearl Harbor again

We don't allow them a full military force, and by their constitution limit their ability to declare war.

Unless we release them from that, we are responsible for helping them with their defense, and that includes bases, and Okinawa is the best strategic location for those bases.

We should remove our base and all the foreign aid and all money we pay them for that base.

If the dummies want to blame someone, blame China. What a pack of imbeciles

We should remove our base and all the foreign aid and all money we pay them for that base.

The issue is we have guaranteed Japan's defense with our own forces as part of the WWII settlement. Okinawa is the best place for our bases.

The issue is we have guaranteed Japan's defense with our own forces as part of the WWII settlement. Okinawa is the best place for our bases.

To bad.

The bases are for US, and they pay us for part of the cost as it is.

Forum List

Back