OKC officer pulls man over for anti-Obama sign on vehicle

except he wasn't threatning him...the cop is a fucking liberal tool trying to make a point to the guy and now he looks like an asshole

''I asked the officer, 'Do you know what abort means?'" Harrison said. "He said, 'Yeah, it means to kill.' I said, 'No, it means to remove or terminate.'"

The meaning of the word abort also means terminate (as the guy himself said) and when you interpret it as that then you will think it is a dead threat.

The sign says this:
"Abort Obama, not the unborn."
His position on abortion (also on the plate) seems to indicate that he thinks that abortion is murder and it is easy to link that with Obama. His sign insinuates kill Obama because if you say "Abort the unborn", then you probably refer to abortion and the fact that the baby dies when this happens really seems the reason why it is so easy to understand "kill Obama".

Also the verb "abort" is almost never used on a person, which then again confirms this logic of the link with abortion and "murder".

Last edited:
wow... liberals defending the cop...amazing.... Obama could kill someone and it would be the victims fault...

These are the type of people we are dealing with America.....

No, that's typical cave man.

wow... liberals defending the cop...amazing.... Obama could kill someone and it would be the victims fault...

(Didn't the person who was shot in the face by Cheney get blamed by Cheney?)
:ahole-1:

Yup, you are a real winer.:lol:

No, that's typical cave man.

(Didn't the person who was shot in the face by Cheney get blamed by Cheney?)
:ahole-1:

Yup, you are a real winer.:lol:

You may want to check your facts BUB. Cheney NEVER ONCE blamed the other guy, in fact he stated for the record it was his responsibility to be aware of where everyone was before he fired. The other guy was not where he was supposed to be, but Cheney admitted that was no excuse, he should have been more careful.

Remind us when, by the way, you plan to try to get along with the other side, since I mean you have claimed in the past that is what you do. Of course all one need to is check out your threads and your posts and they will discover you are a rabid attack dog that routinely lies and makes shit up.

Once again you ans Murtha deserve each other, both of you disrespect the Uniform you once wore.

According to Harrison, the supervisor said the Secret Service had been contacted on the matter and had told them the sign was not a threat to the president.

Looks like the SS cleared this up and rightfully so though I don't think they needed to do a walk through of the guy's house.

It's just another case of a cop abusing his authority.

Last edited:

KMAN, you just put shit up here just to do it. You have no credibility

Regardless of what the word "abort" means, it is preposterous to claim that this guy was threatening the POTUS, I suspect.

And if the man consitituted no credible threat, if there is no evidence that the man was in any way taking any steps toward threatening the life of the POTUS, this arrest was preposterous.

Regardless of what the word "abort" means, it is preposterous to claim that this guy was threatening the POTUS, I suspect.

And if the man consitituted no credible threat, if there is no evidence that the man was in any way taking any steps toward threatening the life of the POTUS, this arrest was preposterous.
He wasn't arrested.

KMAN, you just put shit up here just to do it. You have no credibility

You can't deny that if this would've happen to someone with an "Abort Bush" bumper sticker... You guys would've had a cow... We saw it for 8 years... Sorry but everything you guys did for the past 8 years is coming back around... It's tough that you don't like it.

Forum List

Back