RNC - Bailing Backwards

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
When your boat is half full of water, you normally bail water out of it. The RNC with their current "Hell no, we won't go." seems to be bailing more water into their foundering boat. With leaders like Boehner, Kantor (my wife's bank took 25 billion) and Mitch "Turkey Waddle Chin" McConnel, you don't need enemies.:lol:

I guess they believe even if the plan totally fails, they will still have all their money and then they can take back control of the country. I love it when party comes before country.:evil:

_Nearly two-thirds, or 62 percent, think Obama is making about the right amount of effort to cooperate with Republicans in Congress on solving the country's economic problems. About the same percentage, 64 percent, think the GOP isn't doing enough to cooperate with the Democratic president. Despite courting Republicans during negotiations on the stimulus bill, it passed with no GOP votes in the House and just three GOP votes in the Senate.

And John McCain says that from now on the Dems have to sit down with them and let them help right the bill - He needs to retire along with Pat Buchanan and George Wills.

Poll: Public fears about troubled economy growing - Yahoo! News

It must be a conservative trait. We have exactly the same thing happening here. The conservative opposition is just opposing the stimulus policies of the government and spray dire warnings about how bad it is to go into budgetary deficit. Mind you they haven't got any ideas and have just about admitted they'd go into deficit as well but with different policy settings. I think they're all just frozen with fear. I'm bloody glad competent people are in charge.

Why do people on the left think polls are the be all and end all of discussions?

If I took a poll 50 years ago, better then 67% would say it's right to segregate blacks.

Right and wrong are not about what is popular.

Xenophon - you have a namesake here in my country in politics but if you really believe polls aren't importand then I suggest you keep your day job and avoid a political career - and I say that without malice. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back