Okay, Trump, which is it, clown or victim, you can't be both?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
POLITICS
06/15/2017 07:43 am ET | Updated 51 minutes ago
Donald Trump: Obstruction Of Justice Allegations Part Of ‘Witch Hunt’
The president is accused of interfering in the FBI’s Russia investigation.

Donald Dumb, who has more feet stuffed in his mouth than an all night orgy of 20 people in a public bathroom at Denny's. All the hell, this maniac is claiming, all created by this moron's twicky tweet fingers and of course the fact he's stupid. Who but Trump the business man, would think firing key people who are leading investigations into his Russian dealings would somehow put an end to it? I mean what wraped mind would think that way, but business idiot? A innocent man would let this thing run its course. I personally can't wait for this shit to be over...I want the American stupid to finally get a taste of the real Trump they voted for...the businessman that is literally out to screw the hell out of them...I live for the moment!!

POLITICS

Donald Dumb, who has more feet stuffed in his mouth than an all night orgy of 20 people in a public bathroom at Denny's.

Were you there?

rofl_emoticon.gif

POLITICS

Donald Dumb, who has more feet stuffed in his mouth than an all night orgy of 20 people in a public bathroom at Denny's. All the hell, this maniac is claiming, all created by this moron's twicky tweet fingers and of course the fact he's stupid. Who but Trump the business man, would think firing key people who are leading investigations into his Russian dealings would somehow put an end to it? I mean what warped mind would think that way, but business idiot? A innocent man would let this thing run its course. I personally can't wait for this shit to be over...I want the American stupid to finally get a taste of the real Trump they voted for...the businessman that is literally out to screw the hell out of them...I live for the moment!!

Don't count on it. Trumpsters are extremely loyal. Trump could be in handcuffs and an orange jumpsuit, they would still be defending him and talking about Obama and Hilary's emails. They will never see/admit the Trump's fault. They probably think his poops are making America great again.

They'll be broke and sick (thanks to Trumpcare) and they'll use their last dying breath to say "But Hilary's emails"

• Banned
POLITICS

Donald Dumb, who has more feet stuffed in his mouth than an all night orgy of 20 people in a public bathroom at Denny's. All the hell, this maniac is claiming, all created by this moron's twicky tweet fingers and of course the fact he's stupid. Who but Trump the business man, would think firing key people who are leading investigations into his Russian dealings would somehow put an end to it? I mean what warped mind would think that way, but business idiot? A innocent man would let this thing run its course. I personally can't wait for this shit to be over...I want the American stupid to finally get a taste of the real Trump they voted for...the businessman that is literally out to screw the hell out of them...I live for the moment!!

Don't count on it. Trumpsters are extremely loyal. Trump could be in handcuffs and an orange jumpsuit, they would still be defending him and talking about Obama and Hilary's emails. They will never see/admit the Trump's fault. They probably think his poops are making America great again.

They'll be broke and sick (thanks to Trumpcare) and they'll use their last dying breath to say "But Hilary's emails"
Trust me, the only people who are gonna stick by this man, once he began signing real key shit into law are those retired white fucks locked into the good life...these poor white trashy's that still support this man, especially those ingrates in the south, the carnage is gonna hit and its gonna hit hard. Somebody once said...when the God's want to punish you, they answer your prayers, stay tuned!!

Forum List

Back