Okay Progs - Let’s have ur dream ticket

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
You know the one.the one the Dotard & his repressed albino sidekick can’t beat. My top is Pete/ Stacy Abrams. Hit us with your best shot, & not particularly interested in advice from Trump cultists (u know - Like Bernie & Tulsi) Amiright gipper? :D

Puppet Pete sucks major. Totally owned by billionaires. Just another corporatist warmonger like so many politicians of both criminal parties.

Any ticket with Hillary as VP would be just awesome... If they lose, it would be great to see her whooped twice... it they win, it would be fun seeing how long before VP Hillary has her running mate 'suicided'.

De7d0QmVMMUSKkkMrZ4EGShtD9zgx476zb0aca3hPFtjtSuNl1-JfrNrAR4um0OyfED92YLWhcp7RFXr2wTuDklyMnZkdijVoC7gAsWE1mEge328izUn98CdHMDos7xpMn9noNcEHoEifLx2gLDZVJeLqxQ

You know the one.the one the Dotard & his repressed albino sidekick can’t beat. My top is Pete/ Stacy Abrams. Hit us with your best shot, & not particularly interested in advice from Trump cultists (u know - Like Bernie & Tulsi) Amiright gipper? :D

I am not a Prog, but I can tell you what will happen if BERNARD wins the nomination; and his only chance is the 1st ballot------------------> BERNARD Sanders and Stacy Abrahams!

Trumps Black vote will fall from in the mid to high 20% range to around 4 or 5%, and that is why it will be done.

Others will chime in Khmala, but she is a died in the wool Democrat, and would screw herself in the future.

Nope, it is STACY, and she has little to lose, so she will accept the post from BERNARD, and the BERNARD death watch will be on!

Puppet Pete sucks major. Totally owned by billionaires. Just another corporatist warmonger like so many politicians of both criminal parties.

If you’re a “Libertarian” then I’m a social conservative. Pete’s a centrist who like everyone else holds fundraisers & takes maximum allowable contributions.

He’s more of a Libertarian than you are & he’s not about to wear knee pads for the Military Industrial Complex.

If you’re a “Libertarian” then I’m a social conservative. Pete’s a centrist who like everyone else holds fundraisers & takes maximum allowable contributions.

He’s more of a Libertarian than you are & he’s not about to wear knee pads for the Military Industrial Complex.
He doesn’t wear knee pads because he takes in the backside, you dummy. LOL.

If you don’t know he is lying sack owned by billionaires and controlled by the MIC, you don’t know much.

South bend and Atlanta is progressive? lol 3 rd world cities? lol haha

I am not a Prog, but I can tell you what will happen if BERNARD wins the nomination; and his only chance is the 1st ballot------------------> BERNARD Sanders and Stacy Abrahams!

Trumps Black vote will fall from in the mid to high 20% range to around 4 or 5%, and that is why it will be done.

Others will chime in Khmala, but she is a died in the wool Democrat, and would screw herself in the future.

Nope, it is STACY, and she has little to lose, so she will accept the post from BERNARD, and the BERNARD death watch will be on!

If you seriously believe Donnie’s black vote is in the mid-high 20s, then I got a bridge & some swampland you’ll love. 12% AT BEST!

If you seriously believe Donnie’s black vote is in the mid-high 20s, then I got a bridge & some swampland you’ll love. 12% AT BEST!

OK, I will take your word for it, even though I think you are wrong. But hey 12% or above, he wins easily!

If you don’t know he is lying sack owned by billionaires and controlled by the MIC, you don’t know much.

As mentioned, not much interested in the opinion of Trump Cultists, Russian Trolls, or Faux Libertarians. ;)

As mentioned, not much interested in the opinion of Trump Cultists, Russian Trolls, or Faux Libertarians. ;)
Dumb

Pete and Stacy? A fag and a (very ugly black) fat woman? Sure, that'll work!

Do you mean other than karl marx and fidel castro who have both gone on the meet their maker?

i suspect that if she were a little older the dancing bartender would be half the ticket and I suppose bernie sanders

dream ticket -

Elk Roast
St Francis Merlot
Chocolate Suoffle'

:icon_rolleyes:
Pete will not win because minorities will not show up to vote for a gay white man. Not happening.

With Abrams on the ticket? Nonsense :icon_rolleyes:
Pete and Stacy? A fag and a (very ugly black) fat woman? Sure, that'll work!

A Trump Cultist calling another candidate fat & ugly? Funny!! :cool:

Forum List

Back