The White View on the 2020 Election

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Consider this a breath of fresh air from analyzing the 2020 campaigns through racial glasses; this is the real American view of the election

The democrats

As a white man you can't be surprised that the DNC eradicated all of the non-white candidates. I mean after the "Born in Kenya" guy it's safe to say they filled their diversity quota for the next million years. Now it's selecting a leader who understands what made America great and will stay the course. Of course, none of the remaining white candidates seems to understand this, so they are heading for a 57 State shellacking. They had a "sista" in Kamala, but she flamed out brightly. I thought she had a decent shot at the nomination, but being both pro law and order and an opportunistic fuck toy weighed against her.

Here's my review of the current white candidates:

Bernie: Old, white Commie, absolute toxic to anyone either over 30, working, or living between CA and NY.

Pete: He "Came out" only in 2015. Really? Half the Shameless Cast already was Gay, Bi, Trans, and whatever by 2015. He's got less than no chance

Biden. Forever grateful for him exposing the Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation, but as a candidate? Wow, he's gotta stop the Botox, he's a fucking mental patient ya lying dog face pony soldier

Amy. Who?

Lizzy Cheekbones: My favorite SNL actress does a spot on Lizzy! Watch

Mini Mike "How much for the Nomination" Bloomberg. The Great White Hope for the DNC! He will absolutely fragment, divide and tear the Stalinist democrat Party asunder, but so what? He's rich!

The Republicans

KAG! 57 State Sweep! So proud to be white in 2020! I never felt so white!

Consider this a breath of fresh air from analyzing the 2020 campaigns through racial glasses; this is the real American view of the election

The democrats

As a white man you can't be surprised that the DNC eradicated all of the non-white candidates. I mean after the "Born in Kenya" guy it's safe to say they filled their diversity quota for the next million years. Now it's selecting a leader who understands what made America great and will stay the course. Of course, none of the remaining white candidates seems to understand this, so they are heading for a 57 State shellacking. They had a "sista" in Kamala, but she flamed out brightly. I thought she had a decent shot at the nomination, but being both pro law and order and an opportunistic fuck toy weighed against her.

Here's my review of the current white candidates:

Bernie: Old, white Commie, absolute toxic to anyone either over 30, working, or living between CA and NY.

Pete: He "Came out" only in 2015. Really? Half the Shameless Cast already was Gay, Bi, Trans, and whatever by 2015. He's got less than no chance

Biden. Forever grateful for him exposing the Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation, but as a candidate? Wow, he's gotta stop the Botox, he's a fucking mental patient ya lying dog face pony soldier

Amy. Who?

Lizzy Cheekbones: My favorite SNL actress does a spot on Lizzy! Watch

Mini Mike "How much for the Nomination" Bloomberg. The Great White Hope for the DNC! He will absolutely fragment, divide and tear the Stalinist democrat Party asunder, but so what? He's rich!

The Republicans

KAG! 57 State Sweep! So proud to be white in 2020! I never felt so white!

Nice, funny post. Thanks!

1. Some people think that the Dems would win even if their candidate were Mickey Mouse.

a. Many Americans really, really, really "dislike" President Trump.
b. Some Americans really, really, really think he is another Herr Hitler.
c. Some Americans really, really, really want to return to the social policies of President Obama.
d. We all know that more unauthorized immigrants, ex-felons, and dead people will be casting votes.

So the Dems stand a good chance of taking back the Executive Mansion in January.

1. Some people think that the Dems would win even if their candidate were Mickey Mouse.

a. Many Americans really, really, really "dislike" President Trump.
b. Some Americans really, really, really think he is another Herr Hitler.
c. Some Americans really, really, really want to return to the social policies of President Obama.
d. We all know that more unauthorized immigrants, ex-felons, and dead people will be casting votes.

So the Dems stand a good chance of taking back the Executive Mansion in January.
I really believe they DON'T stand a chance of winning in November. Even with all of the illegal and dead votes, NOT a chance.

Have you ever been referred to as whitey, white boy, honkey, or the like by those of differing opinions, and has this effected you? Can you please provide details from the perspective of a white man, for those who may not be Caucasian. Thanks in advance for your perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you ever been referred to as whitey, white boy, honkey, or the like by those of differing opinions, and has this effected you? Can you please provide details from the perspective of a white man, for those who may not be Caucasian. Thanks in advance for your perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grew up white, not knowing how privileged I truly was. The 7 of us in a spacious 1,000sf portion of a 1,400 sf house in the Bronx, 2 blocks from the Throggs Neck Public Housing. Because my parents never drilled into us that we were poor and entitled and victims, we grew up thinking we were pretty fortunate - especially when we looked in the mirror, our happy white faces smiled back at us!

Forum List

Back